one

@vmas

♡ liked by nalani, oliviarodrigo and 1,284,288 others

liked by nalani, oliviarodrigo and 1,284,288 others.
vmas  Surprise! calling all the nalani fans!!! Nalani will be joining the Line Up for this years' VMA Awards with her new album POiSON!!

➡️ @nalani on todays VMA awards at 7pm EST on https://watch-vmas.com 😍

—— view comments ——

@user02 MOTHER????
1h reply

@user10 WHAT THE HELL
30min reply

@oliviarodrigo can't wait!!!
10min reply

@user1 OMG
1min reply

@user5 WERE GETTING TOUCH IT LIVE???
5min reply

@trent_mcduffie i'm seeing queen no way
20min reply
@user15 TRENT HELP
@user9 NAH HELP
@user WHAT R U DOING HERE
@user8 OMG ARE THEY COMING TOO?

@user0 NAW WHAT IS TRENT DOING HERE BYE
1min reply

@nalani 🤍
10min reply
@user3 QUEEN
@user7 PERFORM BEST MISTAKE W CENTRAL CEE

@theestallion go sis 😍
2min reply

Nalani's instagram and twitter have been both going off for the past hour since the announcement. Her attendance hasn't been planned until now, since she has been busy with filming for OBX 4 but due to the strikes, she has been let off the set earlier, and she'd finish it after the strike end. Now that she was free, it gave her the opportunity to finally attend an award show for the first time since the start of filming.

This year Nalani has been nominated for 5 awards. It wasn't a lot compared to the other award shows before, but it was still a huge amount of awards considering the fact that the album has dropped not even a month ago and it was already gaining so much recognition. She couldn't miss out the opportunity of attending this time.

Since it was currently 2pm, and the red carpet would begin at 5pm, she quickly made her way to the bathroom. She didn't have as much time as always so she started rushing. After she finished washing her hair, face and body properly, she wrapped herself in a huge towel and immediately left the bathroom.