three

Nalani and Madelyn have finally made their way inside the restaurant. The first person that has caught their eye was Olivia Rodrigo. Her face has lit up as soon as she noticed the best friends entering the restaurant and she immediately made her way to them.

"You two are absolutely stun!", she complimented.

The best friends turned their gaze to where the brunette girl was now standing and smiled. "All you girly", the blonde exclaimed while smiling brightly.

"Are you staying for long?", the brunette asked the two girls infront of her, getting a little head shake from Nalani in response.

"I just wanted to come around and tell everyone goodbye since i wont see half of y'all until the next award show.", she exclaimed and offered her friend a genuine smile.

After a few minutes, the best friends excused their friend and told her they'd meet her later again and went further into the party.

Just when they turned around the corner, they noticed the two boys sitting with a bunch of other people at one of the tables and the brunette had to cover up the smile that was slowly forming on her face. They made their way near the table, but not to close to see if they'd notice, and to their surprise, they did. As soon as they've gotten more closer, Trent bumped his arm with his best friends, signing him to look over.

Nalani and Madelyn sat down by the smaller table, pretending to be talking about something but before they could get further into their conversation, the two guys have already made their way over.

"It's a pleasure seeing you here, ladies", Trent exclaimed in a playful tone, making Jude roll his eyes at his corny line which made the two best friends laugh.

"i'm pretty sure Madelyn thinks the same about you", the brunette girl exclaimed while playfully eyeing her best friend, who was now sending her a death glare, forcing the girl to hold in her laugh.

"would you mind us inviting you for a drink?", the boy still kept up with the playful tone.

"sadly we won't be staying for long tonight, but we surely wouldn't mind going out with you in the next few days", the blonde responded in a rather flirty tone than a playful one, gaining a look from her best friend.

Right when Trent was about to speak up again, he got interrupted by one of his teammates calling him over to their table.

"excuse me for a second, ladies", the brunette boy exclaimed and headed back to the table.

Suddenly it was just Madelyn, Nalani and Jude. The blonde girl eyed the two standing in front of her and immediately made eye contact with the brunette, seeming as if the realisation has hit her and before the brunette could think anything of it suddenly her best friend was collecting her stuff.

"Uh- I'm headed to the bathroom, be right back", she exclaimed with the biggest grin on her face, while winking at her best friend who was now shaking her head in the slightest bit at her but she decided to ignore it and immediately sprinted to the bathroom.

Of course she had to do it. She saw the chance and went with it. Typical Madelyn, she could already plan her own fucking funeral.

"Sorry about him. I think the LA air is getting to him", the dark skinned boy finally spoke up while nodding towards his best friend standing by the table full of boys.

She let out a laugh at how serious he was while saying that, and suddenly he was smiling too.

"Are you staying for long here?", she finally asked.