eight

Nalani has been woken up by the loud noise of her phone ringing and she slowly picked up her phone, getting flashbacks from last nights face time call with Jude.

She tried to act surprised once she noticed that her manager has called her 3 times already even though it was only 9am and she knew how much the younger girl liked her sleep.

She picked up the phone and muttered a little "hello."

"finally! guess what", the lady in her 30's teased.

"what", the brunette murmured while picking herself up by her elbows and rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"you've got an invitation for the Summer Fashion week"

"okay?", the girl muttered.

Fashion shows weren't something new to her. Ever since she has started her modeling career, almost every brand has contacted her atleast twice a year to make sure she was attending their show, so she wasn't surprised, neither was she super excited about it.

"where?", she continued.

"Madrid, it's on the 27th, in 2 days", her manager stated.

That statement has woken up all of her brain cells that were still asleep a second ago, making the younger girl let out a loud gasp, while jumping up to her feet.

"MADRID?", she nearly shouted to her phone.

"yes, madrid, damn you startled me!", the older lady exclaimed. "do you accept or no?"

"Yes....yes! sign me up right now!", the brunette answered immediately, the realisation hitting her more and more.

"fine. the flight is planned for tomorrow. when do you want me to come to get your stuff ready?"

"come in half an hour. i need to get one thing done", the brunette answered and ended the call immediately.

She still couldn't believe what she has heard. She was leaving to Madrid in less than 24 hours which meant that she'd see Jude again. She immediately picked up her phone again and started to dial a number.

The phone rang for about 5 seconds until the familiar face has appeared on the screen of her phone, smiling at her. "hey what's up"

"GUESS WHAT", the brunette exclaimed in a loud tone, building the tension.

"What?", the brunette boy asked positively.

"IM COMING TO MADRID TOMORROW"

"NO WAY?"

"Yes! i'm flying out tomorrow for the Fashion week in madrid and since you've told me that you were free, i thought maybe we could hang", she told the boy excitedly.

"just tell me the address once you're there and ima figure something out asap", he stated, the biggest grin forming on his face.

For the next 30 minutes, they've been talking about what they'd do in spain once she arrives until they weren't interrupted by her Manager arriving at her house together with the stylist, making her end the call, telling him that she'd talk to him later.

The stylist, a lady in her 40's, measured Nalani's body and wrote everything down, ready to send it to the Fashion week company. She needed to represent her brands the best she could so measuring her body was a very important thing to do. Doing this stuff promised her that she'd arrive to her hotel being laid out with beautiful outfits for the entire next week, specifically from the brands that she is the ambassador of.