sixteen

Her friends have left by 9am this morning due to her packed schedule. She got a call from the one and only Kim Kardashian the other day, if she wanted to start in their second launch of SKIMS Swim 23' and she couldn't say no.

Even though there would be loads of cameras due to the Kardashians filming their reality right now, she still decided to go with no make up on since their make up stylists would've done the glam for her in the studio.

She arrived at the location by 10am which meant that she was 30 minutes early. She entered the huge buildings and immediately noticed atleast 5 cameramen and their assistants pacing around the place.

Her manager has led her through the hallways into the dressing room where her stylists were already waiting for her. She greeted everyone and sat down on the black chair infront of the mirror.

The make up artist checked her out in the mirror and started picking out the perfect shades. "what we're gonna do today is more natural tones. you are a beautiful lady and the theme is Swim and summer that's why we're gonna do with a bright tones, alright?", she smiled at her through the mirror, gaining a nod from the younger girl on the chair. "my face is all yours now."

She was now scrolling on her phone with her make up nearly done once the door of her dressing room has opened and the silhouette of Kim entered the room, with all of the cameras following right behind her.

"hey, gorg!", the older woman exclaimed while going in for a hug with the younger girl. "how do you like this here?"

"i'm so extremely excited!", the singer answered with a genuine smile on her face. "thank you for having me. i feel honoured."

The older woman smiled at Nalani and held her hand up to her breast. "the honour is all mine. see you later! have fun!", she exclaimed while waving at the girl and leaving the room.

She had been on the set for the past 20 minutes, trying out different kind of poses. Kim has arrived not a long time ago and observed every step of the session, hyping the younger girl up every now and then.

By the time the shooting has ended, it was already 12pm. She thanked and told everyone goodbye and left to stand next to Kim, who was now looking at one of the small monitors that has been showing each photo that was taken of the singer.

"you're amazing! we're gonna make sure to post these straight away!", she exclaimed, eyeing the girl who was now wrapped up in a blanket and observing each detail of the picture that has been taken last. "i'm glad you liked it."

By the time Nalani has taken off her make up, changed back into her cozy clothes and left the session after telling Kim and the others goodbye, the pictures were surprisingly already up on SKIMS official account.

@skims