twenty four

Nalani, Carlacia and Madelyn were now watching the football game of Jude and Trent with Madison who joined them even though she couldn't come the night before.

It was now break time and the girls were on their phones while chatting with each other. Nalani has just turned off her phone when she received a notification.

Madelyn and Nalani both looked down at the monitor at the same time.

INSTAGRAM: centralcee wants to send you a message!

"CENCH?!", Madelyn questioned in a loud tone, making Nalani cover her mouth with her hand. "girl shhh!"

"oh my god", she exclaimed while covering her own mouth once the realisation has hit her. "why is he texting you?", she questioned. "not now", she added, signalling them being on Jude's football game.

"i got no idea."

"open it", Carlacia told the younger girl. "you don't have to text him back."

"i don't know. i don't want Jude to be mad."

"i'm sure he won't be mad if you tell him about it. it's just reading the message only after all", Madison reassured her best friend.

"right."

📲 ☑️centralcee • Instagram 10M followers • 161 posts you don't follow each other on Instagram

📲 ☑️
centralcee • Instagram
10M followers • 161 posts
you don't follow each other on Instagram

centralcee
hey i found the bracelet you told me
to look for

nalani
oh
that's good

centralcee
you can pick it up anytime if you want

nalani
i'll think about it
if not then miya will come to pick it up

centralcee
alright

"are you gonna pick it up?", Madelyn asked her best friend while eyeing the messages that Cench has sent her a few minutes ago.

"i don't know i've been missing this bracelet for a while. i would've just left it there if it wasn't the bracelet from my grandma you know", Nalani explained.