forty nine

Jude texted Nalani at 10pm that they were getting closer to the hotel, so she collected everyone from the group as they've asked her to and they all went downstairs towards the lobby.

They've been waiting there for a good minute, making the staff members ask them if they were waiting for someone in particular but everytime they did, the group immediately told them they were fine.

As the clock has hit 10.08pm, the first people started entering the hotel. At first it were some random men but as they all passed the couches where they were sat, she noticed Jude and Trent enter and the rest of the group walk in behind them.

Jude put his stuff down and made his way over to Nalani, immediately giving her a kiss as she hugged him. "hi", he mumbled from underneath the kiss, making the girl giggle. "hi."

They pulled away and she put her hair behind her ear. "how was the flight?"

"pretty good", he replied. "except for the crying baby one row away from us."

Before she could say anything else, Jack appeased from the back, throwing an arm around her shoulder. "sup nalani", he nearly yelled in her ear.

"sup Jack!", she yelled back in a lower tone, making everyone turn their heads towards her.

"are you already excited to be in one room with Jude?", she asked the older boy next to her.

"what? no!", Jude protested. "i'm not sleeping in his room!"

"oh you so are", Jack flirted, making Nalani laugh out loud.

"i'm glad you're back", he spoke up again. "haven't heard from you for a good while", he added, making Jude clear his throat.

"yo Jack", Jonathan yelled from the back. "are you coming to the party with us?"

"yes!", he called out towards the dark skinned boys as he turned back to the girl next to him. "what party ?", he whispered.

"at the bar near the hotel."

"oh!", he noted.

The group has registered their arrival at the front table and headed straight towards their rooms, Jude and Nalani walking right behind them hand in hand.

As everyone settled in their rooms, they all started to get ready. Of course Madelyn and Jonathan were the first one ready, since it was their idea from the beginning, that's why they helped Nalani pick out her outfit instead.

Just when Nalani was about to tie her shoes, she heard a knock on their door and as Jonathan opened it, Jude was standing in the hallway, peeking in their room as soon as the door has opened.

"is nala here?"

"of course she is", Jonathan replied as he opened the door further for him to come in.

Jude walked up to Nalani and placed a kiss on her lips. "hi."

"what's up?", she questioned.

"i was picking out my shirt and wanted to see what color you were wearing so we can be matching tonight", he explained.

The brunette smiled at his words and grabbed one of the clothing she was about to throw over herself. "baby blue and white."

He looked over and noted. "baby blue and white it is", as he nodded while getting up once again. "i'll see you in the lobby", he added as he placed one more kiss on her forehead.