forty six

Nalani had been woken up at 11.30am by the strong light peeking through the blinds, straight towards her face. She layed in her bed for about 20 minutes, just enjoying her peace.

The brunette was so relaxed to the point where she nearly forgot about what had been awaiting her later - or maybe it was just her actually wanting to forget.

As she was laying in the same position, with her face facing the ceiling, for the 15th minute now, her phone started buzzing from notifications coming in and she could've sworn that she heard it go off already this morning, but she was just too tired to check whoever was disturbing her beauty sleep.

But the time was nearing 12pm and the brunette decided to check her notifications when she realized that her phone was gone - as always.

She started tapping her hands around the bed, trying to come across the phone, unsuccessfully. Only when she forced herself to reach all the way to the nightstand lamp on her left, she finally spotted it laying curled up in her bed sheets.

The moment she turned on her phone, she immediately got blinded by the brightness of the monitor that she forgot to turn down before going to sleep.

She unlocked the phone and as she scrolled through the notifications, most of them were from her friends.

YOU HAVE 3 NOTIFICATIONS FROM
MADS 🥳 !

YOU HAVE 4 NOTIFICATIONS FROM
Joseph Andrew Starkey 🦃 !

YOU HAVE 5+ NOTIFICATIONS FROM
'Pogues (+ Rafe)' !

mads 🥳

mads 🥳
hello
are you dead
cuz there's no way

Pogues (+ Rafe)

Madelyn - 😡elyn
Madison - 😡die
Carlacia - 🚙lacia
Nalani - flop
Jonathan - john d
Chase - jombee
Drew - an✍🏻
Rudy - rude(th)

john d
nalani ?
is u alive
why r u so quiet
srsly

😡elyn
i cannot
ignoring the problems on its finest

🚙lacia
what is going awn 😭

an✍🏻
*sent an attachment*

😡die
TF
THATS MAD

john d
i am speechless LMAO

rude(th)
i believe this bitch is never
waking up

flop
yeah now that u calling me a bitch
i surely did wake up