fifteen

@NALANI IS GOING LIVE!

The clock just hit 10pm and the boys have already arrived so they all decided to start the live on nalani's account.

"who's gonna call Madelyn?", she asked the group who was sitting beside her. "i will. hold on.", the dark skinned boy exclaimed while getting his phone out of his pocket and unlocking it.

It took 10 seconds for the blonde girl to pick up and she immediately turned it on face time. "are you excited?", her best friend cheered through the phone.

"of course i'm excited!", the brunette girl called out. "my new song is up in 2 hours yall!", she reminded.

The group has read the comments in the comment section until Nalani has felt a sudden push to her shoulder. Once she has turned her head, she noticed Jonathan who was now laying motionlessly behind her, the realisation hitting him. The boy was kicking his feet back and forth not even 10 seconds ago and must've hit the brunette in front of him on accident.

"you wanna die?", the brunette girl called out while turning her body around so that she could fully face him.

"its all because you bent your body back!", he defended himself, pointing his hands towards the girl. "it wouldn't have happened in the first place, if you weren't kicking your feet around like crazy!", she snapped back.

Suddenly the boy has picked up one of his legs and shoved it in nalani's direction. "i'll kick my feet as much as i want to."

The girl let out a simple "not for long" under her breath and immediately made her way over to where the boy was sitting.

She got pulled away by the older girl who was sitting beside her not even 1 minute ago, making her sit back next to her. "no fighting in this house."

"you heard her"

The girl was going in for another smack until her best friend grabbed her arm one more time. "this goes for you too, Jonathan."

Nalani has adjusted her hair and looked back into the camera. "moving on, how much time is there left?"

"30 minutes."

"so excited."

Once the clock was hitting 11:59pm, nalani and the others started counting down the seconds until it has finally come down to 5 seconds.

5

4

3

2

1

09/09/2023     00:00

The group had cheered and the live stream views went from 120k to 40k immediately to listen to the song.

After the views started to come back, the group has reacted to the song and m/v all together, laughing every now and then once one of them has spotted themselves in the recording clips while reading the reactions and questions together.