seven

She woke up the next morning in a total rush. She forgot to set an alarm for today so she wouldn't oversleep and once she checked her phone, it was already 11:15am. She woke up just on time.

She rushed to brush her teeth and hair, then she washed her face and did her skincare really quick, then sprinting to her room to get changed.

Since she didn't have enough time, she decided to put on some mini shorts with a top of the same color and a oversized hoodie over it. She picked up her phone and ringed her best friend immediately, while putting her hair up into a messy bun. She picked up her keys and sprayed some perfume on the way out.

Once she arrived by her car, it was already 11:30 which meant that she had 15 minutes to pick up her best friend and head to the hotel on time.

She picked up her best friend by 11:33am since Madelyn still had to grab one more thing before heading out.

They have immediately made their way to the hotel, trying not to freak out too much and not to crash in any other objects on the way.

Madelyn and Nalani have finally arrived perfectly on time. It was currently 11:44pm and they could see some of the teammates already getting in the bus. The brunette parked on the parking lot near the hotel and they made their way to the bus.

After 2 minutes of waiting, they've spotted Trent, Jude following right after him. Once they saw the two girls standing by the bus, being totally out of breath, they have made their way over to them with questioning looks on their faces.

"stop looking like this. we've literally rushed to get here bc we overslept.", the brunette exclaimed, still trying to catch her breath, making the younger boy laugh.

After she has finally succeeded to catch her breath, she looked up at the boy who was staring down at her with a smile. "i guess it's time to say goodbye huh?", she murmured.

"i guess it is", he answered.

The brunette immediately looked away to the sky. Fucking attachment issues. She didn't know if the break up was to blame or just her fucked up brain. Maybe it was just too early to get in any kind of contact with a male after all, because look what happened.

She caught the boy moving closer with every second and suddenly pulling her into a tight hug. And that's when it broke. She was balling her eyes out in front of some random guy she met 4 days ago, that she didn't even know properly.

And she felt so stupid for that.

Nalani must admit, those 4 days were the days she spent the best ever in her life and they were now being pulled away from her. Maybe that was the reason of her reaction.

He slowly pulled away and looked down at her. "you can come visit anytime", he teased making the girl smile a little. "so can you", she murmured gently for him to hear.

And that's when they were pulled out of their bubble because the coach has called Jude's and Trent's names that they'd be leaving now. The boys waved at the duo one more time and got in the bus, leaving Madelyn and Nalani to stand there by their own.

The girls have waited until the bus has left and got in the car.

The entire way home they were blasting either Ariana or Olivia, trying to finally hype themselves up. They also got their favourite peach iced teas with extra ice on the way and drove back home.

Once they arrived at Nalani's home, it was already 12:30pm. The girls both plopped dead onto the sofa and started scrolling on their phones, showing each other random stuff every now and then. After some time, Nalani has finally noticed that it was time for Jude to land so she decided to text him.