thirty

Flying out of Hawaii was nalani's 13th reason to kill herself. Not only did she get scammed by the cafe's cashier by over 20$, once they realized who just ordered something off their menu, but the group got nearly arrested by the check in, because the group was so big, making the security think they were some sort of mafia.

And to that, Trent made them think they were one and started joking and acting suspiciously every time they've passed them.

They nearly missed the flight, but somehow the local police has recognized Jude and Nalani out of everyone and demanded the security to let them go.

The flight took them exactly 5 hours and 25 minutes until they've finally landed back in LA. As soon as they got into the Vans, everyone except for Nalani and Jude have decided to split up to their own houses or hotels.

Two weeks in Hawaii together has definitely been a huge test of their friendship because now that they've landed, they couldn't feel more relieved to get back to their own houses and get some peace finally.

Due to the boys having their time off at the moment, they've all decided to spend their free time with their loved ones in LA, which meant that Jude would be staying at Nalanis house for the next 7 days, just like Trent who was staying just as long at Madelyn's. The rest of them were either at their family houses or spending time with their girlfriends and kids.

Due to the upcoming 'The Ballad of songbirds and snakes' movie premiere on the 16th of November, that they'd be celebrating with media and fans in LA together with the whole cast, she had to rush over to her stylists studio, where she'd be trying on her dresses for the big day, that's why she had to leave Jude at home for this time.

She has just arrived at the studio with Miya and they've rang the doorbell and as the door opened, she spotted her stylist standing behind it. She squealed at the sight of Nalani and hugged her. "i haven't seen you for weeks!"

"i knowww! i'm glad you want to help a poor woman out on her big day", nalani joked while entering the big studio.

They've been trying hundreds of dresses on, while Miya had been busy on planning out the day of the premiere. Nalanis final choice for the night has been the glitery pink mermaid dress. The big details around her cleavage, made the dress look more special and that's exactly what caught nalanis attention.

The girl has just been checking herself out in the huge mirror, when miyas voice rang through the studio. "who do you want to take as your extra guest?"

"Jude."

"could've guessed that", she remarked while noting something in her huge Ipad that was laid out on her lap.

"wait are you gonna come though?", nalani questioned the two older ladies infront of her, to make sure that she'd still receive her mental support not only from jude, but also from two of the closest women in her life aswell.

She could've just asked her mother instead, but she didn't want to disturb her and make her drop out of work just so she could join her on the premiere, no matter how much she wanted to.

As soon as they've finished matching up some jewelry, shoes and bag with the glittery dress, Nalani has left towards her managers house asap to finish planing out anything around her upcoming album and slightly-possible world tour together with her team.