thirty one

Nalani and William, her honorary producer, have spent the last three hours on writing and producing everything around the song to reach perfection. Their plan was to create something that not only would fit her, but also would let her discover a new version of her style - that's why they've tried out many different styles.

After some time, Uefa has also sent one of their producers over who explained to them what they were expecting this year.

Euro opening song was a big thing, not only because it'd get associated with the euros 2024 for the rest of the years but would also make nalani as a representative of it.

Nalani was very quick when it came to work, just like Ariana. The two girls have spent their free months in the studio, just recording stuff and some might not believe it, but they've finished ariana's album in just three months.

The song was all done by the time the clock has hit 7.20pm. They've went for an energetic song this time and she couldn't wait to get into the performance practice already.

And the Uefa organisation must've really wanted Nalani to perform for them, because they've accepted the song just 30 minutes after they've sent it in.

After everything was all ready, she told everyone goodbye and left home, soon finally to be able to see Jude after the long day.

On the way home, she also stopped at her and Madelyn's favorite cafe and bought them two drinks. As she was already pulling into the driveway, she spotted Trent's car in her driveway.
Of course he'd be here. Its not like he's seen Jude the other day already.

She parked her car in her garage and took all the stuff she needed as she headed towards her back door. They were now playing some game on their phones as she entered the living room, their heads immediately going up at the sight of her.

"what are you doing here?", Trent questioned the girl.

"i know it's crazy, but it's actually my house."

"right", he nodded as if he just got enlightened. "oh well- Madelyn's upstairs."

"madelyn's here?"

"yep."

She was about to walk upstairs when she heard Jude's voice again. "Oh wait!" She walked back to the kitchen where Jude was standing.

"can i go with trent and the others to this party on the 15th?", he questioned while side-eyeing Trent. "it's in two days. i won't be gone for long."

"why are you asking me this?", she giggled out. "i can't hold you back from doing your own things. i can find myself something to do when you're gone."

"really?"

"100% positive", she smiled at him while nodding.

He sprinted over to her and spammed her with kisses all over her face as he went in to hug her. "thank you my goddess", he breathed out making Nalani laugh out loud at the name he just called her.

"i'm going to Maddie now", she told Jude as she was pulling away, gaining a nod from him in response.

As she walked through the door of her room, she found her best friend on facetime with who's voice sounded as if it was Drew and Jonathan.

"hey mads", she called out while walking towards her chair to lay down all the stuff that she's been carrying for the past 10 minutes now.

She was now laying down her coat when she called out again towards the people on the phone. "hey drew, hey john d!", getting a "hey Nala!", in return.