thirty nine

📲 ☑️centralcee • Instagram10M followers • 161 posts You don't follow each other on Instagram You both follow judebellingham

📲 ☑️
centralcee • Instagram
10M followers • 161 posts
You don't follow each other on Instagram
You both follow judebellingham

📲
hey nalani
whatsup

nalani
hey?
why would u ask that suddenly
i'm fine
r u?

📲
ye
why would u block my number?

nalani
i think we both know an answer
to that question

📲
right

nalani
why would u need my number
in the first place

📲
look nalani i want us to be friends
or to be chill at least
and not as awkward
besides i've got news for you

Nalani has been woken up by a message from cench this morning. At first, when she has checked her phone for the first time, she thought that she was seeing wrong but as she checked once again, it was actually true.

They haven't talked to each other properly ever since he had cut her off from his life forever - except for that one day when he had called her over to pick up her bracelet from his house, so it was pretty weird to her.

They've never really talked out their situation, but she didn't blame him - at the end of the day they were still young, which was one of the reasons they've broken up.

Cench told Nalani she was too young for him at that time and it basically wouldn't work out. Just like that. From that day everything had been pretty awkward between those two.

Now that he suddenly wanted to become friends again was very weird to her, because not only was he the one who cut her off, but also he knew damn well in what situation she was in right now and who she was dating but he still decided to come back.

Right. Who she was dating. Not anymore. Jude didn't cut her off in fact, but he cheated. No matter if it was just a misunderstanding', those were still two different things.

Nalani decided to get up from bed around 11.25am, collecting all of her stuff and heading towards the bathroom. On the way there, she has met Maven in the hallway, chasing their dog, tigris, with a treat in her hand.