thirteen

It was currently 11:30 and she was making her way to breakfast beside Jude. He picked her up from the hotel and was now driving her to the place that he has booked for them the other day.

Once they've arrived at the restaurant, she noticed the cozy vibe of the restaurant which was perfect for these kind of mornings.

They were now sat at one of the huge windows, staring at the neighbourhood outside. "how was last night", he finally asked.

"it was fun", she answered. "it went by so quickly tho.", she muttered. "how was the after party?", she finally added.

"it was fine", he stated. "would've been better if you were there though", he teased.

"was missing me so much", she teased making the boy roll his eyes slightly. "whatever."

"i don't wanna leave Spain", she breathed out. This was the last breakfast with Jude. After their week spent together, it was finally time for her to go back to LA. She was still a Pop Star at the end of the day who had music to bring out and content to film.

Even though her best friend would be staying in Spain a little longer, she still had her manager on her side. Besides these two, Carlacia, Drew and Jonathan were all flying out too which meant that all of them would be travelling together and with a little luck, they still managed to rebook their seats to be next to each other.

"i don't want you to leave either", he stated.

"i hope we'll have an opportunity to meet soon", she added. The next weeks we're booked out for them. She was gonna go back in studio, and with a little luck, back to filming OBX meanwhile he had shit tons of trainings, galas and Euro 2024 qualification games coming up.

"do you plan on bringing any music out soon?", he asked in a curious tone.

She eyed the waitress bringing in their food and once she left, she nodded in response. "i'm planning to but if i'll manage to do so, is another thing", she answered. "i still got a lot to write."

"well then, make sure one of them is about me", he teased.

"i'm gonna make sure it's the biggest diss track of the century then", she stated, the biggest shit eating grin forming on her face.

"oh yeah?"

"one hundred percent positive.", she stated in a firm tone.

@nalani