six

It was currently 7:24pm when the girls arrived by the arena. Luckily enough for them, the paparazzis haven't gotten there yet so they managed to cross the gates with no problem.

Once they've reached the entrance, they spotted the familiar face. Nalani smiled once she noticed Jude standing there, clearly looking for them. After a few seconds, his eyes landed on her and he smiled back at her, eventually coming over to where the duo was standing.

They greeted each other, and the boy started showing them their way. He looked down at
the brunette girl and nodded in which direction they'd head next. "I've managed to get you in the friends and family zone", he informed the best friends finally.

"wow you managed to do that?", she joked, a huge smile forming on her face, making the boy playfully roll his eyes at her remark.

"damn.... sassy men apocalypse", she remarked while following the brunette boy around the corner, the blonde girl watching these two interact.

The boy finally led them through the rows to where their seats were and pointed at the two empty seats in front of them. "those are your seats. i've got to go now but i'll see you around after the game", he informed while smiling at the brunette girl. She nodded and smiled back at him, pulling her best friend with her to their seats.

"this should've been me and trent", the blonde grumbled while sitting down in her seat, making the brunette look at her.

"get your man", nalani answered while nodding her head in the direction of the benches where the England team would be.

"girl i'm trying", the blonde exclaimed while staring out to the field.

Suddenly the beginning speech started and the teams were called out, the players of england and Brasil coming out one after another until she finally spotted that one familiar face. She was stunned on how tall he has looked compared to most of the players.

The two teams have lined up on the field for the national anthems, starting with the Brazilian one. The blonde has suddenly adjusted her sitting position and squinted her eyes, staring at the players of the opposite site of england.

"Neymar ain't that bad either, if you ask me", she stated, a volume lower so no one would hear her.

"cheating is also something he ain't bad at", the brunette girl remarked, making the blonde girl roll her eyes.

"is there any guy past his 20's that is bad looking for you, actually?", the brunette finally asked, meaning all of the people that her best friend has called good looking in the last few months.

"Harry Styles."

"ok, valid."

Suddenly the English National Anthem started playing and everyone in their section stood up, meaning that they were sat in the English section.

Even though nalani and madelyn weren't British, they still stood up and sang the National anthem with them.

The game has been going on for the past 45 minutes which meant that it was currently the break. Until now they've scored 1-1. Harry Kane scored in the 15th minute making England lead until Brasil scored in 27th minute making it a draw in the first half.

Jude has scored in the 57th minute eventually bringing England back to lead. After he scored, he did his celebration and made his way over to walk past the tribunes where nalani and madelyn were sitting, pointing at the brunette with a grin on his face.