forty eight

The next morning was fucking stressful. Nalani woke up at 10 due to Jude forgetting to wake Nalani up by calling her, so she woke up two hours later by Madelyn ringing her doorbell.

The blonde helped nalani pack her last stuff and as they were getting ready to be picked up from her house, the doorbell rang once again, revealing Nalani's house keeper.

Nalani has greeted the older woman and as she stepped into the house, she looked around at the huge baggage's that were lined up infront of her. "leaving again miss?"

"just for six days", Nalani smiled.

"where this time?"

"Bahamas", she replied, getting a impressed expression from the older lady. "i'd love to talk to you right now but i'm getting kinda late", Nalani rushed with a downward smile.

"alright", the lady replied as she patted Nalani's back so she'd hurry up.

"oh wait", Nalani called out once again as she turned back around. "i'm gonna be all the way upstairs- if the doorbell rings can you let them in?"

"will do", she noted.

Nalani sprinted back upstairs to where Madelyn was and as she did, she found her best friend on the phone with trent.

"who's coming?", madelyn asked, referring to Jude wanting to ask everyone if they wanna come along.

"everyone", he replied.

Madelyn turned her gaze towards Nalani as she gave her a confused look. "how are they gonna manage to get there?"

"yall will go first and we'll come a few hours later."

"when's your flight?"

"2.45pm", Trent replied. "if i was you i'd hurry up yall got to leave in max. 30 minutes", he remarked.

"first time you've ever said something smart", Nalani told him as she left the room towards her walk in closet.

As Nalani and Madelyn were now putting on their shoes to walk back downstairs, the doorbell rang and a few voices were able to be heard from downstairs as her house keeper opened the door for the others.

"Nalani! Madelyn!", rudy yelled as the two were walking down the stairs.

"coming!"

The duo sprinted down the stairs and as they arrived back in the lobby, they noticed Chase and Drew helping their driver pack the girls baggage's into the van.

"they've packed as if they're moving out", Drew commented, not noticing the girls standing behind him.

"i heard that", nalani remarked, startling the boys infront of her.

"oh fuck", chase called out while breathing heavily due to the recent heart attack.

"ok can we go now", Rudy called out from behind the group.

"positive", the driver replied from behind the car.

"alright", nalani stated. "bye! take care!", Nalani called out to the older lady in the house, gaining a wave from her.

"goodbye! i love you miss!", Rudy called out as he got in the car, waving at the older lady infront of him and making her chuckle at his words at the same time.

As the group was now driving towards the airport, Nalani grabbed her phone and decided to talk to Jude before she'd have to get on airplane mode for the next 5 hours.