fourteen

Nalani and Jude have spent the last three weeks separately. Jude has played a few matches with Real Madrid and attended a few qualifications for Euro 24' against Italy and Malta and due to England winning all the games, there were very high chances of them qualifying. On the other hand, Nalani has written shit tons of music. Due to the days getting a little bit colder, she spent the last days in the studio, casually writing everything that has been on her mind for the past months.

Obx 3 has finally dropped the other day too, which meant that she had to attend the premiere which led to hours of interviews and pictures but atleast the crew got to reunite once again, this time with Rudy and Chase too.

She was now sat in her studio, finishing the last tunes. "when can we drop this?", she asked her producer, Andrew, who was now walking around the studio.

Andrew and Nalani have been working on stuff together ever since the beginning. Even though she was a independent music writer and producer, she still called Andrew over to help her with stuff sometimes.

"we can drop this anytime. the only question is - do you have any music video?", he asked while sitting down at the other side of the studio. 

"i don't really have time and motivation to film a whole music video right now so i thought that i'd just release the produce process that we filmed as a background, you know?", she stated, gaining a nod from the producer. "i want all of the good and bad moments in the past few weeks to be in it."

"alight, then that's what we will do."

"yay!", she jumped up and down while clapping her hands. "i can't wait to announce it, do you know when i'm allowed to?"

The older man looked back at her. "you can do it now actually. just think of a date and a time and we'll make sure that the clip is done until then.", he smiled, gaming a small hug from the girl who was now sprinting over to her phone.

@nalani