eighteen

The last 3 weeks have been pretty much loud and busy. Jude had to leave LA and fly back to Madrid for his upcoming games, that's why Nalani has finally started focusing on writing and producing new music after a long time.

In those 21 days, she already managed to write 30 different songs from which she managed to produce and finish 17 of them which meant that if the process would've stayed this way, she maybe could surprise her fans and drop another album by the next year.

She was now getting her stuff into the car once she received a call from Jude.

"hey what's up", she called out.

"hey Nala im fine i'm flying out tomorrow for our game in dubai and i've got one more place so i thought that i'd ask you if you got time to come with me."

"tomorrow?", she called out once again, while tugging her phone in between her shoulder and her head, trying to multitask by talking on the phone, holding all her stuff and opening the door of her house. "i think i'm free."

"okay cool i'm gonna get someone from my staff to pick you up"

"oh that was quick", she breathed out while letting a little laugh escape her mouth once she managed to finally lay her stuff down. "contact me about the infos and i'm gonna let my manager know. i'm gonna get going to pack and stuff like that"

"alright, i'll see you around. i'm gonna text you in like five minutes", he called out.

"alight, bye!", she exclaimed loudly and sent him a kiss while making her way out to her closet already.

"bye!", he replied while returning the kiss gesture. He then hung up a few seconds later.

By the time she knew all of the infos, she made sure to call her manager over.

She was now packing all her stuff once her manager bursted into the room all stressed, carrying tons of stuff with her.

"could've told me you'd be bringing in the whole store and i'd have helped you."

The older woman waved the girl off and proceeded to lay every single thing down. "could've told me earlier that you're planning on leaving to dubai and i'd have figured it out sooner."

She snorted at the sudden change in the sweet lady's tone, making the older lady sigh once she finally got to lay down all of the stuff.

"who's coming with us?"

"me, artur and joe. the stylists can't come so they gave me all of the stuff for the next 4 days."

Artur and Joe were nalani's bodyguards since the start of her career. Normally she wouldn't need a bodyguard but since her fame was growing bigger, her team decided to hire Artur and Joe for more hours.

"is madelyn coming too?"

"yeah. carla and maddie too but we'll catch them at the airport except for madelyn.", the girl told the older lady.

At first, they've had only one place left but since the couple has re-planned to travel separately due to the media, they'd had to go by another private plane which meant that she'd be able to take her best friends with her.