twelve

The show has been going on for the past 30 minutes now and Nalani has been exchanging a few phrases with Jude and his brother every now and then. This was Versaces show this time so she had to make good impression. She was their global ambassador after all.

She was curiously watching the show until she got caught off guard in a matter of seconds once she met the familiar brown eyes and suddenly she felt sick to her stomach. She immediately looked away, suddenly regretting all of her life choices at once.

Out of all of the people she could've made eye contact with it had to be her ex of 11 months.

Nalani and Oakley have been there for each other ever since the start of their careers and they've watched themselves grow as an artist step by step for months. They've written tons of songs together, aside of best mistake, that they didn't have the chance to release so they stayed untouched deep down in their computers.

They broke up on good terms but haven't talked ever since, which left her in an uncomfortable situation because there he was, watching his ex sit in front of him with the guy that she was rumoured to be dating.

Once the show has ended and Donatella Versace has finished her ending speech, she sprinted behind the walkway to where Donatella was standing to thank her for the invite and praise her work so she could leave soon. Once she finished her small talk with the blonde haired woman, she met Jude and Jobe who were already waiting by the exit.

"i've gotta go i just went to tell Donatella goodbye. i'll catch y'all around later", she told the boys. "aren't you staying around for longer?", the older boy asked, suddenly making the girl feel bad that she had to leave so soon.

"i'm not really into these kind of fancy events", she stated. "Madelyn's arriving later tho, if you catch trent around maybe we can hang out later", she smiled.

"i'll let you know. take care and text me when you're home"

She smiled and nodded in agreement. "will do. see you later", she waved at him.

The bodyguards made their way over to where she was and she got in her car, where her manager and driver were already waiting for her.

She knew that leaving these kind of events so early, especially if you were the global ambassador, wasn't the most respectful thing to do but she's got her reasons. She promised Madelyn that she'd pick her up and they'd catch up on everything that has happened in the past few days thay she was gone.

To her surprise, Madison, Carlacia, Drew and Jonathan arrived in Madrid the other day, so they took their chance to meet up as cast for the first time since the break off of filming.

By the time she has changed from her event outfit, it was already 4:30 and she made her way to the airport with her manager and driver as always. They arrived by the arrival table at around 4:45, patiently waiting for the girls best friend and her team to arrive.

She spotted the familiar face and sprinted over to her, taking her in an embrace. "i hate to admit it but i've missed you a big too much", the blonde girl sighed. "me too."

The girls have made their way back to the hotel and after Madelyn has organised her stuff in her room, she freshened herself up and went over to her best friends room.