thirty three

The group has just arrived at Nalanis house since they've decided that they'd sleep over at hers. Drew and the others went to their houses to pick up their stuff, meanwhile Nalani, Madelyn and Carlacia have stayed home due to their stuff already being here for a while now.

"i'm gonna go change", Nalani called out, leaving the girls in the living room on their own.

She has decided to wear her new hello kitty pants, which the other two already had put on the other minute before she left and just a basic white tank top to that.

While she was changing into the top, she heard her phone ring and as she turned around to look at it, it was Jonathan. She didn't pick it up thought, because her hands were currently stuck in her tops sleeves - that's why she planned on calling him back as soon as she's back in the living room.

As she finished changing her clothes, she picked up her phone and she made her way to the living room to her friends, while dialing Jonathan's number on the way downstairs.

It took him a while to pick up but he finally picked up as she was already entering the living room. She sat down on the sofa and called out to Jonathan, since she couldn't hear him at first due to his poor connection.

"what's up?", she questioned while looking at her friends who were now sitting up and listening to what the boy was saying.

"nalani do you already know?"

"know what?", she questioned, while chuckling at Madelyns expression.

"nalani check pop base on twitter."

"oh shit", Carlacia whispered while facing Madelyn, as soon as nalani has started typing something on twitter.

Nalani's happy expression has suddenly changed into a frown and if not for Drew's voice ringing through her head, she could've sworn that she has heard a part of her heart shatter in a matter of seconds.