twenty nine

The last 9 days felt like two days. The group has spent lots of time outside - either on swimming, surfing or taking walks. Today was the two month anniversary of Nalani and Jude and she couldn't wait to finally go out and give him her gift.

When he was still in Madrid, and the trio was on their shopping spree, she spotted a silver bracelet with her birthday gem on it and she immediately thought of jude. At the end of the day, she bought a bracelet with his gem for herself, and a bracelet with her birthday gem for him.

She was now getting ready to go out on their anniversary dinner. Jude has told her to be ready by 5.30pm because he'd pick her up from their room and they'd go somewhere that he has planned for them.

She was now finishing her lip combo while carlacia was curling her hair a little and the others were watching them while trying to guess where he'd be taking nalani when they've heard a knock on the door.

Nalani yelled a simple "come in", and as the door opened, jude was standing in front of it with a bouquet of flowers.

Every single one of them gasped at the sight of him in front of the door, holding the big bouquet in front of him.

Nalani quickly stood up and collected all her stuff and headed towards to door, sending a little wink towards madelyn who was now handing in the gift bag to her so she wouldn't forget about it.

She greeted Jude with a kiss as he interlinked their hands. They closed the door and started walking through the long hallways towards the exit.

"happy 2 month anniversary!", she called out while scrunching her shoulders together, gaining a smile from the boy.

As soon as they walked through the front door, she turned her gaze towards him. "i can't wait to see where you're taking me."

"i'm fully convinced you'll like it."

"this isn't making it any better."

He chuckled at her remark as they continued their walk. It took them exactly 10 minutes to get to the restaurant that he has chosen for them.

They have just ordered their stuff when Jude added a quick "we would like it as a take out, please", which made her look at him immediately.

"why take out?", she questioned as nicely as possible.

"i want to show you something", he explained with a smile on his face.

They've received their order 10 minutes later and he led the girl out of the building, all the way over to the beach, where she spotted a long swing, hanging down the branch.

Around the swing she could spot hundreds of hibiscus trees, making it even more impressive and beautiful at the same time. At the front, there was nothing else than the sea. The stars and the moon reflecting onto the water making it look even more magical.

"aw jude...", she breathed out while hugging his left arm, due to him carrying the stuff.

"do you like it?"

"i love it", she reassured with a downward smile that has just formed on her face. "no one has ever done such a nice thing for me."

"i'm glad you like it", he told her. "i wanted to make it the most special day for us."

They slowly sat down on the swing and started eating their food, as she turned her shocked gaze towards him. "this is so good!"