twenty five

It was currently 11.28am and Nalani and Jude were already at the airport. She has planned to come around with her boyfriend all the way to the airport to tell him goodbye and then go to cench' house to pick the bracelet up together with Madelyn.

Jude was now about to go towards the check in, or else he'd miss his flight, so he made sure to rightly hug his girlfriend.

The tears were forming in her eyes at every single thought of him leaving for the next two weeks until she couldn't hold them back anymore as they decided to run down her baby pink stained face.

It's the goodbyes she hated most and she hoped every time, for it to be the last time ever that she had to tell him goodbye for such a long time.

"i'll be back sooner than you think", he reassured her while wiping her tears away.

"i know", she nodded. "we've had to go through a way longer time already so i think i'd be able to handle the two weeks."

They've hugged each other for another 20 seconds until she finally spoke up. "go now or else you'll miss the flight."

She hugged him for the last time as they've kissed each other goodbye and she watched him pass through the check in.

After she walked through the airport exit, she made her way to the car where her driver and Madelyn have been waiting for the past 15 minutes.

By the time she has finally made her way into the car, Andrew, her driver, turned towards the two girls at the back as he asked them where he should drive them next.

"Oakley's", she answered.

"are you sure?", andrew questioned her choice once more as she nodded in agreement.

The girls have arrived at cench' house around 11.50am. Just when they've arrived at his door, she texted him that they were there and he opened his door a minute later.

"hey", he called out as soon as he met her eyes.

"hey."

He reached out his hand and handed her the missing bracelet over. "check if it's all good. i didn't want to open it because i was scared i might break it."

She took the fragile bracelet in her hand and observed it for good 10 seconds before she has put it back into the little bag. "yeah it seems fine."

"and how have you been?"

She looked at him but moved her gaze to the ground as she noticed him staring at her. "fine."

"alright."

"i think it's time for us now though", she stated while turning on her heels to leave. "bye."

"oh okay-", he replied while nodding. "bye nalani."

The girls have immediately entered the car and nalani plopped back into her seat. "that was so fucking awkward", Madelyn told her best friend while adjusting her seating position a little.

"you're acting as if you and chase don't act the same on set."

🔔ingham

nalani 💞
everything went well
i picked up the bracelet

🔔ingham
that's great
we're taking off in 5 minutes
so if i'm not responding then it's bc
i'm on airplane mode