Chapter 3

Hey guys..so is the chapter everyone is waiting for the Arylie chapter..

Imlie was still in shock..Coffee was whining as he wasn't allowed inside the room..Arvind was going to talk to Imlie..when Aryan stopped him..

Ar- She has talked to everyone but me..i will handle it..

M-(sniffing the air) Viraj..is something burning...

Ar- Aise kuch nahi hain..

Vi- Han yaar..smell aa rahi hain..kisi ka dil jal raha hain..

Ar- Guys..enough..i have no interest in her..stop joking around..

Arv- Aru..be careful..she is in shock..please jayada strict mat ho..

Ar- Hmm..he went outside and closed the door..Coffee was barking loudly..because he wanted to go inside..Aryan ordered him to stay..and lies down whining..

Im- Tum..aagaye mat aao..you guys..are so bad..aise kisi ko torture kaun..she shuddered when she heard a loud scream..

Im- Band karo..please..she keeps her hands on her ears..so that she couldn't listen to the scream..

Ar- He was the one who brought you to the club..and when you were unconscious..he took photos of you..the harmful kind..

Im-(becoming cold) He did what?? Aryan showed her the man's phone..and she saw the pictures..

Im- I want to go inside..

Ar- Imlie..

Im- He is my culprit..he took my photos..i should be the one to take revenge from him.

Aryan nodded understanding her reasoning..but he was still wary of letting her go inside..still he let's her go inside..the brothers were shocked seeing her inside..and went towards Aryan to ask him why she came inside..

Im- Strip..she said to the man...

M- What..

Im-(picking a knife) Strip for me..or otherwise..the next thing which will be chopped..will be your manhood..to make a point she moved the knife in between his legs..

Vi- Damn..she is good..

Imlie stepped back as the man soiled himself yet again..he stood slowly and strips till he was in his underwear..

Im- Now..dance for me..

M- I don't know..how..he started doing weird steps..and Imlie handed the camera to Viraj..and he recorded everything..tired and almost on the verge of unconsciousness the man falls down..

Im-(throwing water on him) Wake up!!!

Ar- Imlie..that is enough..she shook her head..but Aryan took her outside..

Im- Let me go!! I am not finished with him..she again tried to leave..but Aryan pushed her towards the wall..and stood in between her legs..she squirmed..but calms down..

Ar- You need to calm down..i know you want revenge..but trust me..it will hurt you in the long run..

Imlie looked at him..he was really quite handsome..the scar on his eyebrow..the beautiful veiny arms..and that artificial earing in his ear..and the short cropped hair..

Aryan leaned down and he was tempted to kiss her but he just moved his nose in her neck..inhaling her scent..and she squirmed..there bodies rubbing against each other..the lust was seen in their eyes..until it was broken by..

Jò- Aryan??

Jyoti was feeling stressed so she decided to have some with fun with..she was feeling irritated to see him with another girl..Imlie on the other hand..was feeling torn..she was still married to Aditya..and here she was dry humping him..

Im-(thinks) Mein pagal ho jaungi yahan..i have to find some other permanent solution..

Ps- Hey guys..so how was the chapter..becahra Aryan couldn't control himself..😜😜

Votes- 20

Comments- 20