Chapter 13

Hey guys..so here is the new chapter..and we see Mahesh full on bezzati karing of our Nalla..😜😜and the introduction of new chapter..with a twist..

Aditya looked at the address on his phone..it was the same Cafe..but shouldn't it be crowded..why was it so empty..he went inside and saw Mahesh Rathore..the most elusive of all the Rathore brother's..

He went towards him and a bodyguard showed up all of a sudden..he went to sit on the chair..but suddenly fell..Mahesh smirked..then Aditya was trying to get up..

M- Tch tch..Mr Tripathi stay where you are..you belong on the ground..

Adi- What rubbish..when the guard kept a hand on his shoulder..and not allowing him to get up..

Adi- What is this behavior..you called me here..and this is how you treat me??

M- Are you the President of India?? The PM?? You are a Nalla reporter..who was two timing his wife..and sold a little girl..you are pathetic parasite..

M- And i want nothing to do with you..but this is about my little sister..so sign these papers..he threw the divorce papers at Aditya's face..

M- Pick it up and sign it..

Adi- You say sister..but kisko pata..you guys might be enjoying her together..the next moment he was the ground..and the bodyguard's hand around his neck..choking him a bit..

M- I will not repeat it again..sign the papers..or i will ask Deepak to choke the life out of you..Aditya was feeling suffocated..

Adi- Ok..ok..Deepak stood back a bit..and Aditya quickly signed the papers..

M- Good boy..he nodded at Deepak and he made Aditya stand up..another bodyguard came with two burning cigarettes..

Adi- W..what are you doing??? He squirmed but the bodyguard held him place..

M- It is good thing..Viraj wasn't here Aditya..nahi toh he would ripped out your tongue..i on the other hand..love to burn things..he took the cigarettes and slowly stubbed on his lips making him scream in pain..

Another guard forcefully opened Aditya's mouth and then continued stubbing the burning cigarettes in his mouth..

Half an hour later..Aditya was crying in pain..he was feeling immense pain..Mahesh whispered to his bodyguard as he left..and the bodyguard hauled him to his car..taking him to the hospital..

Imlie and Viraj were beyond excited going to the college..after doing all the formalities they had gotten the id-card and everyone wished them goodluck..except Aryan..who was glaring at the duo..

Im- ABP..aise ghoor kyun rahe ho..do you want to come with us?? Chalo na ek din ke liye maza aayega..

Ar- I have work to do..he looked away..but Imlie was ever the tease..when it came to her..so she kissed his cheek and said..see you later..while he just frowned at her demeanor.

Vi- Yaar yeh kis type ki flirting hain..mere dimag kharab ho jayega..chal doll don't wanna be late for first day.

Both of them left and reached the college in half hour..Imlie and Viraj would behave like strangers and to keep up the ruse.. they entered their designated classroom separately.

Imlie went to sit on a seat..while others looked at her..Viraj was looking from afar..he hoped none of the girls would make fun of her..but seeing all the papa ki pari's in the room..they would likely taunt Imlie..

G1- So, you are the new girl..

Im- Yes..

G1- Tumhari himmat kaisi hui to sit here?? Yeh Raveena ki seat hain..Imlie looked around the table and said..

Im- But yahan kisi ka naam toh nahi likha hain?? Aur yeh college hain..exam centre toh nahi ki i sat on someone else's seat..Viraj was enjoying the girl's face getting ten shade brighter with anger..

G1- You...the girl grabbed Imlie's hair..Viraj stood up to most probably slap the girl..when he heard a new voice..

G2- Let her go Nia..said the girl with a cold voice..Viraj looked at the girl..now he wasn't into chubby girls..but damn..that short dress, the block heels accentuating her legs..and damn that red lipstick..

Nia- Raveena..woh mein..

R- Let her go Nia..she went towards Imlie and made sure her hair was alright..

R- Sorry about them..they are a bit protective about me..but nice to meet you..Imlie?? When Imlie nodded she said..what a unique name..

Raveena looked at her friend Nia..who was pouting..so she side hugged him..

R- Babe chill..kyun apana mood kharab kar rahi ho?? Besides..Imlie here had the strength to challenge you and me..so she is indeed special..toh chalo..shake hands with her..

Nia- Okay fine..Hi..she extended her hand and Imlie took it with a smile..few seconds later the professor came and Raveena sat with Imlie..

Viraj was feeling bad..he had only one class with Imlie..and that girl Raveena..he was going to the washroom when he heard Raveena's name.

B1-That bitch..ussne mujhe thapad maare..just because i taunted her friend..usse uski aukaat dikha kar rahunga..

B2- Come on yaar..uss baby elephant mein kya rakha hain..all of them chuckled..and for the first time in his life Viraj had a hard time controlling his anger..

Vi-(thinks) ab tum dekho..mein kya kya karta hoon tumhare saath..

The classes were finally over and Viraj went towards the canteen where Raveena was sitting with Imlie..

R- Imlie..is he your boyfriend..

Im-(looking around) Aare yaar..he is like a brother to me..before Viraj could reply Raveena said..

R- Imlie yaar..bechare ka dil tod diya tumne..waise Mr. Viraj..you need anything..treat on me..

Vi- No thank you..i don't wanna become fat like you..he said jokingly..but there was pin drop silence in the canteen..

Im-(thinks) Yaar..yeh Viraj na..first day pe suspend karwa dega..Imlie looked on as Raveena stood up..and went towards Viraj and pulled him closer by the collar..

R- And i don't want skinny people like..you don't have the stamina to match up to it..she winked at left and other friends left with her..while everyone else in the canteen hollered..

Im- Viraj?? He seemed to be in a daze..she waved her hands..

Vi- Imlie..i am in love yaar..

Im-😖😖😖

Ps- Hey guys..so i am including my name as a character here..hope you will like..also should i bring a girl for Mahesh?? And saare Rathore log pagal hain..please do comment..