Chapter 41

Hey guys..so i was thinking to divide this story into two books..what do you think of it?? Here is the new chapter..hope you enjoy it..

Mahesh was sitting on the sofa..and Max was sitting close by him with his eyes closed as he rubbed his fur..

Arv- Tu theek hain Mahesh?? I haven't seen you this silent ever..

M- I am fine bhai..

Arpi- Pakka na..are you still worried about him..

M- Aare di no..waise did you know ki kal Imlie ka birthday hain..i was thinking of planning a surprise party for her..

Arv- That is nice..does Aryan and Viraj know..?

M- Unhe romance se phursat mile toh na..

Arpi- Aww..someone is jealous..Arpita pinched his cheeks..

M- I am not..

Arv- Uh huh..chalo ek kaam karte hain..let's plan..we will inform Aryan and Viraj later on..

In Viraj's Room

Viraj and Raveena were cuddling..when she saw a photo on the side table..

R- Yeh tumhare Mom and Dad hain kya??

Vi- Hmm..ya..

R- I thought you were a Rathore??

Vi- No..i actually a Mehta..Actually..Mom never wanted me..once my dad transferred all his property to her..she not only poisoned him and killed him..she left in an orphanage..

R-(feeling sad) I am sorry..i know how it feels..to not be loved by your own parents..

Vi- Was that the reason you harmed yourself?? He said..stroking the white lines scattered on her hands..

R- It was one of the many reasons..waise..if you don't mind me asking..how did you join the Rathore's then??

Vi-(with a faraway look in his eyes) I don't want to talk about it..please..

R- Its okay..i understand..waise..i should really go..nahi toh..Nia..poori army le aayegi to search for me..

She slowly stood up..and Viraj sat up..

Vi- Be careful..Coffee might still be outside..

R- Ugh..kya yaar..she pouted tell him to leave na..she said looking at him with her heels in her hand..

Vi- Na..i want something in return..he smirked..while she just glared at him..she opened the door..and for sure..Coffee was sleeping near the door..

R- Well he is sleeping..so i will just go around..Just as she was about to take the first step..Coffee opened his eyes and looked at her..

Vi- Looks like he won't let you leave..

Raveena came back and sat on the bed..while Viraj just laughed loudly..

R- Abe..oye..hasna band kar..you what go to hell..she took her phone out and called Aryan..

Ar- What..he asked in snappy voice..

R- Stop kissing Imlie..and help me..

Ar- Tell your lover to help you..he cuts the call..while Raveena looked at the phone..in anger..

Vi- Hahhaahha.. he laughed..while she glared at him..she looked around and saw a window..

R- Looks like I have to jump..she walked towards the window..and opened it..but Viraj pulled her back..

Vi- Pagal hain kya?? You will break your bones..he looked towards Coffee..and said bed..he got up and then jumped on the bed..and continued sleeping..

Vi- Ab jao..

R- Okay..why are you so angry??😅😅 It is not like..i was really going to jump..

Vi- Leave Raveena..he looked throughly pissed off..Raveena nodded and left..confused because of the sudden change in his demeanor..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like this..bit of back story into Viraj's life..and why do you think..he was angry with Raveena?? Just for opening the window??