Chapter 39

Hey guys..here is the chapter of Aryan and Raveena's reconciliation..hope you love it..i have made slight changes in a request..that Raveena complains about Aryan to Imlie..

Raveena came and sat next to Aryan on the bed..her ankle still paining..most likely it is twisted..there was a awkward slience..after that they both accused each other at the same time..

R/Ar- This all your fault..

Ar- Excuse me..he glared at her..and she rolled her eyes..

R- Jayada gussa mat karo BP high ho jayega..and you cannot even hit the punching bag..nahi toh tumhare stitches khul jayegaye.

Ar- Thank you for the concern..but how was it my fault..madam ji..you were not listening to me in the first place..i came to say sorry to you..

R- So?? I was just processing my grief..aur tum bolte the..you are my best friend..toh thodi aur koshish karni chaiye thi na..

Ar- Hmm..and you?? Tumne kaise socha liye..that it was my fault..

R- Kyunki it is..tumhare mafia lifestyle ne hi Ayushi ko kharab kiya..

Ar- Oh hello..woh ladki phele hi crack thi..

R- Aur tumhe aise hi log pasand hain na..phele Ayushi, phir Jo..and kya pata Imlie bhi crack ho..she teased..

Ar- Woh toh hain..pata hain..itne time ke baad..aaj jaa ke proper kiss mili hain..nahi hamesha maarti rehthi hain..

R- Aww..tumhara charm kaam nahi aa raha Imlie pe??

Ar- Ek kiss mein itna time laga diya..pati nahi baaki sab ke liye..

R- You will be an old man by then..🙊🙊😜

Ar- Yaar..tu meri dost hain ya uski..

R-(shrugged) No comments..

Ar- Aacha ji..he took a pillow and wacked her..

R- Owww..she pouted..tu ruk..i will complain to Imlie..They looked at each other and then started laughing..Raveena hugged him..feeling elated that she finally got her best friend back...

Ar- Raveena..

R- Hmm

Ar- I keep dreaming about him..what if he hadn't died..

R- But there was a body..

Ar- I am afraid..i don't want him back in our life..he will destory everything..

R- Hey..don't worry..ab tumhari best friend is here to protect you..does Imlie know?

Ar- No..and i will like to keep it like that..

R- Aru..if you want to be with Imlie..you have to share your secrets with her..

Ar- What if she too decides to leave me??😔🥺🥺

R- Trust me she won't..she doesn't know it herself..but it is always about you..for her..Aryan this..Aryan that..sometimes i feel jealous..i also want someone like that..

Ar- Well you do have that someone..

R- Viraj??

Ar- I never said Viraj..he smirked..and Raveena rolled her eyes..

R- Look he is nice guy..but we are so different..

Ar- How so..Raveena stayed quiet..but Aryan understood her insecurities..

Ar- Oye baby koala..Viraj would be very lucky..if you guys fall in love..

R- Hmm..let it be..na...

Vi- Yeh dekho..both turned to look at Imlie and Viraj standing near the door..

Vi- We were out of our mind..trying to find you miss.. Viraj glared at her..aur tum yahan ho..

R- Han toh?? She said with full on attitude..and Viraj looked at sheepishly..

Vi- Umm nothing..i glad you are okay..

Ar- Lost all your bravado??

Vi- Ha ha..😒😒

R- Waise Imlie..did you know..i hurt my ankle..aur yeh gadha..mujhe help bhi nahi kiya to get up..

Ar- Oye..i told na..my stitches will reopen..

Im- Did you atleast apply cream on her leg..

Ar- Umm..i forgot..we were talking..

Im-(sighed) ABP..tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta hain..

Raveena decided to give the love birds some time..so she slowly got down from the bed..she was going to walk towards the door..when Viraj picked her up..

R- Arre..are you mad..put me down now!!!

Ar- Oh bhai..aaram se..backache na ho jaye.

Im/R- ABP!!!/ Cactus!!!

Vi- Chup sab ke sab..i am fine..i will help you..Raveena..you guys..continue your lovey dovey moments..he winked at Arylie and left..

Xxxx

Ayushi rang the doorbell twice..after a second the door was opened by her mother..

Ay- Hi Maa..

AM- Ayushi..meri baachi..she hugged her tightly..i so happy you are alive..kahan chali gayi thi tum..

M- She was with me..

AM- You..

M- Yes..me..now will you not properly welcome your son-in-law??

AM- What!!!

Ps- Hey guys. So who do you think is the man?? And what consequences will it be for the Rathore's..