Chapter 8

Hey guys..so here is the new chapter for all the readers who comment everytime and sometimes on my stories..thank you for all the motivation..

The boys were still working in the office, when Arvind's phone rang..he looked at it was Imlie's call..

Arv- Imlie??

Ar- Bhai..i will not fall for that trick again..

Arv- No Aryan..she is calling me..he picked the phone and puts on speaker..Imlie?? What happened?? Tum dono theek ho na??

Im- Umm..about that..i need you listen to me first okay..we were in the mall..when there were blasts..

Ev-(loudly) What!!!

Im- Aare yaar shaanti se baat suno phele..there was blast..but me and Di are fine..she has a head and back injury..but the doctor say that she will be fine..

Ar- Are you hurt?? He asked..

Im- Yes..i have a small sprain..he didn't wait for her to complete the sentence and literally ran away from the office and Arvind followed him..

Im- Hello?? Arvind Bhaiya??

Vi- Doll..we are coming there..okay..

M- Stay Safe dear..

Both of them left quickly as well..while Imlie was waiting outside Arpita's room..the bodyguards were with her..half an hour Arvind and Aryan reached there huffing and puffing..

Ar-(grabbing a bodyguard's collar)- Hum paise tumhe kaam karne ke liye dete hain..na ki aaram..where were you when this happened??

B- Sirji..woh hum car mein the..Madam ne dhamki di thi to not come inside..

Ar- Aur tum maan gaye are you mad!! He screamed loudly and people were watching..

Im- (grabbing his arm) Aryan..leave him..stop!! Tamasha mat karo..i am sure he feels guilty..you guys..go outside..she ordered them..and left quickly..

Ar- Tum theek ho..he saw her wobbling a bit..and then made her sit down..

Ar- Jungli..why are you standing?? Sprain ho toh aaram karo na..

Im- Agar mein jungli hoon..toh tum ABP ho..Ajeeb Bikat Prani..kabhi itne shaant aur kabhi volcano jaise logo pe baras rahe ho..

M- So nice hospital mein jhagada kar rahe ho..is this your love language??

Vi- Kya Mahesh..pyaar ki shuruwat nafrat se hoti hain na..

Im- Yaar..kya hain..Arvind bhaiya..she looked around and he was missing..they all went inside to see him talking to Arpita and she had woken up..

Ar- Di..aap theek ho na..he hugged her lightly..then Viraj and Mahesh hugged her too..

Arpi- I am fine..when can i leave..i don't like sitting or sleeping..

Arv- Dono bhai behen ek jaise hain..workaholics..

Im- Han di..aisi halat mein toh you should rest..

Arv- Aisi halat?? You said she was fine..

Im- She is..but..she looked at their clueless face even Arpita's..Oh my god!! You guys don't know..?? There will be little one joining you guys soon..

Ar- Ab kaun pagal aane waale hain??

M- Saach mein phele hi humara ghar chidya ghar lagta hain..

Arpi- Imlie..is it true..

Im- Yes..the doctor confirmed it..you are pregnant di..

Ev- Kya???😲😲😲

Ps- Hey guys..hope you enjoy the chapter..please do comment

Comments- 25

Vote- 25