Chapter 17

Hey guys..so here is the new chapter..hope you will like it..and tell me honestly..am i giving equal weightage to both the couples??? Please comment..

Raveena left the canteen and her friends left with her..while everyone went towards the college exit..Raveena hides behind her car..leaning on the dikki..trying to control her breathing..

She could hear the growling..the sound of chainsaw..screams..she rubbed her chest..but the panic attack wouldn't subside..she was starting have a asthma attack..she quickly dug into her purse..and took the inhaler..but it was empty..she was wheezing loudly..

Ni- Raveena!! Nia came running towards her..she held her and then took the extra inhaler she had with her..

Ni- Hear..take this..aaram se..breathe calm down..slowly she calms down..and Nia hugged her..sab theek hain na dear..she shook her head..

Ni- Ayushi di..she hissed in pain when Raveena dug her nails in Nia's arms

R- Sorry..i am sorry..

Ni- Hey.. It is okay..i am here..calm down..

As Nia was consoling Raveena..Viraj looked on..he had came on his bike today..and he had seen Raveena having panic attack..who was this Ayushi?? And how is she and Raveena related to Aryan..because..the panic attack happened after seeing his photo..

On the other hand..Aryan went to the boys home..both were cowering in fear..Aryan nodded as his bodyguard kept a tin of black paint infront of him..

Ar-(opens the tin) So, how was it..that color commented on Imlie..

M1- Mein tha..kya kar lo gaye tum?? Uss Viraj ne muh toh tod hi diya..do you want to kill me?? Then go ahead..but i have already filed a complaint against you guys..

Ar- Let me guess..Patel Nagar police station mein..Chautala ke pass?? The Boy looked beyond scared now..and then Aryan looked at the second boy..

Ar- If you want to live..then paint his face black..

M2- Sir..please..we are sorry..we have learnt our lesson..yeh thoda jayada ho jayega..please..

Ar- Hmm..if you don't do as i say..then..he whistles a tune..and in came Coffee, Percy and Max..

Ar- It is upto you to decide..paint ya phir becoming there chow meat..it is all upto you..the boy started crying..and took the paint from Aryan's hand..he going to paint the other boy's face..when he lunged at Aryan..wanting to harm him..but Percy bites his arm..and he screamed in pain..

Ar- Tch tch..kisi ko easy way out chaiye hi nahi..the man tried to thrash and harm Percy..but Coffee and Max also attacked him..

Ar-(looking at the second boy) Better leave the room..there will be a lot of blood..Aryan looked on as the dogs..chomped on the boy..his screams slowly dying..the other boy..was crying continuously..he was cursing the day he had met those two girls..

Ps- Hey guys..so here is the new chapter..i hope you love it.