Chapter 7

Hey guys..here is the next chapter..and I am posting because the target has met halfway and I request you guys..to please read the latest chapter of Phoenix....i am going to put other books on hold and then focus on completing it..

Imlie woke up groaning..she tried to get and her body was protesting badly..she coughed and try to call to Arpita but she couldn't..slowly she tried to stand up and she wobble..her ankle protesting in pain..

Im- Arpita Di!!! She screamed loudly..before coughing again..she tried to move and look around..she had to stop herself from looking at few of the dead bodies..

Imlie looked around when she heard a small girl crying and she walked towards her squinting and trying to find her in the smoke..it only then she saw Arpita..

Im- Di!!! She looked at the little girl..beta aap theek ho..

Gi- Mama chaiye..she started crying and Imlie hugged her..and tried to calm her down..while Arpita also woke up groaning..

Im- Di..

Arpi- I am fine..she tried to sit up but her head was spinning badly..aap theek ho beta..the little nodded..

Arpi- Come on..there is the service stairs.. Imlie and Arpita stood up slowly and the little girl held both of their hands..

Im- Chalo dear..they walked towards the door and Imlie was going to open the door when Arpita fainted..and she had catch her quickly..

Im- Oh my god..Di!!! She felt blood on her hands..she was starting to panick but calmed herself..she asked the little girl to stay a bit behind and opened the door by pushing with all her might..

Im- Beta..aap aaram se aage chalo..Imlie did her best to walk down the stairs..her ankle was protesting badly..thankfully they were on the second floor..soon they reached outside..where it was utter chaos..

The little girl held Imlie's hand tightly..Imlie made Arpita sit in a corner and pulled out her phone..praying it was not broken..and thankfully it was not broken..

She called the driver and quickly came with the bodyguards...who started apologizing..

Im- SHUT UP!!! Yeh sorry and all baad mein bolna..abhi hume hospital le chalo..they nodded and helped Imlie and Arpita into the car..and the little girl was clinging to Imlie..

Im-(saying to bodyguard) Iss ladki ke ghar walaon ke baare mein..kuch bhi pata chala toh hume batana..

B- Ji Mam..

They reached the hospital and Arpita was taken to a private ward and Imlie to hers..the doctor told her she had bad sprain and did a crepe bandage..while Arpita had a head and back injury..

Imlie slowly got up and went to visit Arpita..the little girl had fallen asleep in her room and the bodyguards were keeping an eye on her..

D- Miss?? Aap aayi hain Arpita ji ke saath..

Im- Han..how is she now..head and back injury jayada serious toh nahi hain na??

D- No..they will be healed soon..but i am worried about something else..

Im- What is it??

D- She is pregnant..it is in her early stages and chances of miscarriage are quite high..for now the baby is okay..but we have to keep her under observation..where is Mr. Arvind??

Im- (thinks) Oh Shit..in all this chaos..she had forgotten to inform Arvind..

Im- I am dead..now..

Ps- Hey guys..so here is the new chapter..and who do you think should be the little girl's mother?? Please comment

Vote- 20

Comment- 20