Chapter 42

Hey guys..the most awaited Jo torture scene..hope you will enjoy..it will more emotional than physical harm..

Imlie and Aryan were still fooling around in the bed..she couldn't believe how much she enjoyed kissing him..when all such gesture by Aditya..produced revulsion in her..

Ar- Jungli..he nipped at her neck..

Im- Oww..ABP..nishan padh jayega..

Ar- And i will enjoy seeing that..

Im- ABP..suno..we should go downstairs now..sab log ghar aa gaye ho gaye..

Ar- You go i don't want to see the pity in their eyes..

R- Oh my god..dekho sab mere rehem kha rahe hain...ahh ahhh😭😭😭 she mimics a crying emoji..

Ar- Tu phir idhar aa gayi..

R- Han toh..i want to spend some time with my friend..Imlie chal..let him pout..

Im- Aare nahi..itni muskhil se theek hua hain..he is worse than a little kid..both the girls laughed..and hi-fied each other..

Ar- Drama queens..he glared at them..

Im- Waise ABP..woh Jo kahan hain??

Ar- Secret Room..on second thoughts lets go..i am itching to torture someone..

Im- You will not hurt her..i will..

R- Oh bhai..apna me first sab next time karna..abhi i want to meet that bitch..let me and Imlir have some fun with her..

Aryan looked at the girls..both of them looked serious..so he nodded..as he went to change..Raveena went outside the room to give them some privacy..she was standing by the staircase..one she saw another one of the dogs..

R-(think) Yaar..iss ghar mein kitne kutte hain..

Vi- Just three..

R- What!! She turned around to see..Viraj standing behind her..

R- What?? Mood theek ho gaya??

Vi- I am sorry about that..i just didn't want you to get hurt.. Before she could reply..Aryan came with Imlie..

Imlie was making sure that he walked slowly and not pull his stitches..

R- Tch Viraj..let's make a deal..aagle ek saal they will be married..she whispered..

Vi- Deal..

Ar- We can hear you..ab chalo..let's go meet Jo..

Vi- Ooo..the kitty claws are going to come out??

Aryan just shook his head..why oh why..did his best friend and Viraj had to be together..this naughtiness will be endless..if Imlie joins in as well..

As the reached the secret room..they could hear Jo screaming..

Jo- Nikal mujhe yahan se..Aryan Singh Rathore..!!! I will kill you..

R- Geez..kaisi awaz hain iss chudail ki..ek second mein kaan dukh gaye..

As Aryan opened the door..Imlie and Raveena entered along with Viraj and Aryan..Jo let out shriek and launched herself towards Imlie..but Raveena caught her by tugging at her hair..

R- My my..what a lovely hair you have..to bad..they have to go..

Im- No wait..rather than cutting them..how about..colouring them..

R- Boys..which color..chalo jaldi batao..

Ar- Yellow..

Vi- Green..

Im- How about a combination of both of them..

Jyoti tried to dig her nails in Raveena's arm..and she hissed in pain..

R- Oww..she let her go. But this time..Imlie slapped her hard..

Im- Don't you dare harm her..

Both the girls prepared the colors..and Raveena was going to apply..but Imlie handed over her bowl to Aryan..

Im- Do the honors..Aryan smiled and took the bowl from her..he and Raveena applied the color on her hair..while she kept on shrieking like a banshee..

After an hour all of them came out laughing..seeing the end result..it was just day one of the torture..and they have been enjoying it throughly..

The boys went towards the dining table..while Imlie went towards the main door to see off Raveena..

R- Goodnite babe..kal college mein milte hain..

Im- Bye..

Raveena smiled..as she was going to book a cab..she saw Nia's car..standing by the door..and she was standing by it..

R- I know i know..you are worried..

Ni- Don't go home..Ayushi is back..and she married now..

R- Han toh..who cares..

Ni- Raveena..see this photo. Sundar ne bheja hain..

Raveena became white as sheet..the man was supposed to be dead..and now..not only is he alive..but married her sister..

R- Oh my god..she was more worried about Aryan and others..the man was bad news..

Ps- Hey guys..so here is the new chapter..hope you will like it..and a new villian will be coming into the story..