Chapter 21

Hey guys..so here is the new chapter..hope you will like it..and finally Raveena and Aryan meeting finally..

Raveena woke up with her body on fire..being tasered hurt like hell..she wants to find that bastard and kill him with her own hands.

But the nightmare was still fresh in her mind..so she forced herself to get up..when the nurse came in..

Nu- Mam..please don't get up..

R- I need to see someone..she pushed the nurse away slightly..and went outside..where she saw Nia and her bodyguards..

Nia saw Raveena coming outside the room and she ran and hugged her..

Ni- Thank God..tu theek hain na..i was so afraid..ki tujhe kuch ho na jaye..

R- I am fine babe..but woh Viraj..and Imlie..

Ji- Mam..Imlie was kidnapped..where Mr Viraj is in that room..Raveena quickly went inside to see him..and he looked like he was having a panic attack..

Dr- Oh..Miss Raveena..you should be resting..

R- I am fine..is he alright..she held Viraj's hand slowly rubbed her thumb on his hand..helping him calm down a bit..

Dr- Actually..inko temporary paralysis hua hain..jab tak inke body se woh zeher nahi nikal jaati..which was injected in him..he is paralyzed from neck down..

Raveena was going to ask something more when Mahesh and Aryan came inside..they went straight to talk to Viraj..and Raveena backed away slowly..seeing Aryan for the first time..

After a second..Aryan saw Raveena..and he became angry...

Ar- You..😡😡 what the hell are you doing here?? Tum aur tumhari behen ko aaram nahi mila after ruining me..now you are after my brother..

Viraj tried to make sound..but couldn't because of the venom..Aryan grabbed Raveena's arm in tight grip and pulled her outside and was going towards the exit..

M- Aryan chod usse..

Ni- Mr..leave her..

He pushed Raveena out the exit and said..

Ar- Meri family se dur raho..nis tarah tumhari behen ne mera dil tod diya tha..i won't allow you to break Viraj's heart..Ayushi was nothing but a gold di..

Raveena slapped him hard..everyone around them was so surprised..she never lost her cool..but today everything was going wrong..

R-(pulling his collar) Meri behen ke baare mein bakwas mat karna tum..you don't even know the truth..

Ar- Kis saach ki baat kar rahi ho..that she ran away..that too on our wedding day..

R- AARE SHAADI TAB HOTI NA JAB WOH ZINDA HOTI!!!  She screamed..she was killed because she loved you...you are the reason for her death..and did you know her last wish..it was that tumhe kabhi saach nahi pata chalna chaiye..about what happened to her..

R- You know what..you don't deserved to be loved..agar unhone tumse pyaar nahi kiya hota toh she would have been still alive..and for that I will always hate you..

She glared at him..as she left..and Aryan stood there feeling numb..and not being able to comprehend the truth..Nia and Raveena's bodyguard too left from there.

On the other hand, Imlie was brought to small cottage..she was pushed inside by her captor and then he closed the door and left..

Imlie was looking around..trying to find a way to escape..but then she heard a voice..

G- You can't escape from here Imlie..Imlie turned to see a girl descending the stairs..

G- It is time you and I have a chat..about Aryan and Raveena..

Im- I am not going to tell you anything..

G- Oh you will..after all Aryan was once my lover..and Raveena is my beautiful stepsister..

Ps- Hey guys..so do you like the twist?? And should i keep Ayushi as negative?? And did you understand the history between Aryan and Raveena?? Please comment..