Chapter 35

Hey guys..this is Nia and Mahesh second meeting..and for face claim..just think Nia as Jennifer Winget..i loved their pairing a lot..

Nia was pacing in her room..Raveena hadn't picked any of her calls..it is the 25th one..where was this girl..

Ni-(thinks) Yeh ladki kisi din pagal kar degi mujhe..in the end she called Sundar..who told her about Aryan and how Raveena had gone to meet him..

Ni- Of course..aaj iss ladki ki khair nahi..

Arpita and Arvind had returned home..Imlie was still with Aryan..while Raveena, Viraj, and Mahesh were outside Aryan's room..

M- Should we call Imlie outside? I can stay she should home..

R- See Viraj..i told you na..he is Imlie's main competition..

Vi- Saach mein Mahesh..unn dono thoda time saath mein spend karne de..tu boring hain..toh matlab sab boring ho kya..

Before Mahesh could say something..Nia came in..

Ni- Raveena!!! She walked towards her with a glare.. Raveena tried to hide behind Viraj..

Ni- You..side hatao..she pushed him away..and stood with her arms crossed while..Raveena looked anywhere but at her..

Ni- I have called you 25 times..phone kahan hain tera??

R- Woh i forgot.. jaldi jaldi aane ke chakkar mein..

Ni-(sighs) You idiot..and hugged her..i was so scared..

R- Sorry.

Imlie came outside and greeted Nia who glared at her..

Ni- Yeh sab tumhari wajah se ho raha hain..you stole my friend..

Vi- Oh hello...

M- Don't talk about Imlie like that..

Ni- Nahi toh kya kar lo gaye??

Im- Aare..guys..

Ni- You be quiet..suddenly Raveena started laughing loudly and a second later Nia joined her...

R- This was good..baap re..shakal dekho inki..

M- Sab ke sab pagal hain..Imlie you go home and i will stay here..

R- Rehne do Mahesh..pata chale raat ko Imlie ki yaad aaya toh..apne aap hospital se seedha ghar hi aa jayega Aryan..

Ni- He will do that??

Vi- He can do anything..except say no to Imlie..

M- Yaar..jo karna hain karo..i am going home..

R- I should also leave..and i will join you guys..once you start torturing Jo okay..bye guys..gave them a flying kiss..and went away with Nia..

Im- Viraj..

Vi- Hmm..

Im- Woh..if you are going to call Raveena to our house..then it will be better to lock away the dogs..i think she is afraid of them..

Vi- Aise kya?? Alright..let's get settled in..it will be long night..

Aryan hated being helpless..that is why he threatened the doctor to sign discharge papers..and here was pouting as Imlie was sitting infront rather than sitting next to him on the backseat..

Vi- Abe oye..muh kyun bana rakha hain..ghar toh wapas jaa rahe hain na hum..

Ar- Just concentrate on driving..

Im- Aare Viraj..he is pissed off because i didn't sit with him..

Ar- Aise kuch nahi hain..

Im- Nahi hain na..toh theek hain..ek kaam karna..toh mujhe college bhi chod dena Viraj..

Ar- Itna late college jaogi?? It is almost 12..

Vi- Awww..itna Akkdu mat ban..seedha seedha bol de na..you  want her close to you..anyways just endure for 15 minutes..then you can continue your lovey dovey moments in the room..but Mahesh se dur rehna..he is becoming more and more grumpy by the day..

Im- Maybe we should find a girl for him as well..

Ar- That will be the 8th wonder of the world..

Mahesh had came to an orphanage..the same one he come to every year..today was the death anniversary of his parents..and for that reason he had been extra grumpy...he had been mingling with some of the kids..when he saw the glimpse of someone..someone he thought was dead..he tried to follow that person..but couldn't find him..

M-(think) How..can he be alive???

Ps- Hey guys. So..next chapter..i will ensure that it is Arylie only..but please do comment on this one..