Chapter 23

Hey guys..here is the next chapter and this will show..why Ayushi hates Raveena..so much and I hope you will comment on this chapter..

Ayushi got frustrated..no matter how hard she hit Imlie..she wouldn't scream..she sighed and went to sit on the sofa..when Imlie slowly stood up..

Ay- Tum bahut hi sakt jaan ho..

Im-(smirks) I have years of practice..life in the village was less than happy for me..but you tell me..a papa ki pari like you..hates your own step-sister.

Ay-(slapped Imlie) Naam mat lo uss ladki ka..i hate her so much..pata hain..i was so happy that i got a mother when my father remarried.

Ay- I was the apple of their eye..then she happened..it was always Raveena this..Raveena that..saara pyaar sirf uske liye tha..

Ay- That's when my hatred started..i started poisoning my parents mind against her..that she is deliberately harming me..or i made her addicted to junk food..it wasn't much of trouble..as she felt left out by Mom and Dad..

Ay- But the worst part was..she became Aryan's best friend..she would understand what he wants better than me..and i was his girlfriend..

Ay- It was always di it is wrong..di that is wrong..and do you know the worst part..when i was finally enjoying the power that comes from being a part of the mafia family..she had convinced Aryan..to leave the mafia world..

Ay- And that is something..i cannot let it happen..i love being in power..and that was the reason..i faked my own death..and made sure to showcase that Aryan was responsible for that..

Im- You are nothing but a bitch..

Ay- Aww..the little is cursing me?? Tell me..you really that a powerful man like Aryan would be satisfied by you?? Once the high of doing it with a virgin goes off..he will throw you away like a tissue paper..this time it was Imlie who slapped her..

Im- Apni bakwass band karo tum..Yes Aryan can be cruel sometimes..but he would never hurt me like you are imagining...

Ay- Really..and how are you so sure about it?? She asked looking bored talking to Imlie..

R- Because..she knows him better than you could ever do Ayushi Di..Ayushi turned around in shock to see Raveena..

Ay- My my..look at sis..trying to look so confident with this dressing style..but still you are baby elephant.. Ayushi had to quickly duck to save herself from the incoming vase..

R- Mera dimag kharab ho raha hain..let Imlie go right now..

Ayushi quickly pulled Imlie infront of her..and placed a knife at her neck..

Ay- Not so easily sis..phele mujhe yeh batao..how did you come to know..that i am hiding Imlie here..??

R- I have my methods..Ayushi pressed a bit harder into Imlie's neck..

Ay- Tell me properly Raveena..

Ps- Hey guys..so Raveena knows that Ayushi is alive..and what do you think of Ayushi's reason to hate Raveena?? Is it kiddish or over the top??