Chapter 27 (How the friendship began)

Hey guys..so here is the much awaited chapter..a glimpse of how Raveena and Aryan became friends..and what happened that they became estranged..

Present

Raveena came back home..and neither her Mom or Dad asked where she was..it sting a bit..but she was used to it..she went straight to have a shower..afterwards she opened her cupboard and took out the old scrapbook..it had pictures contained in them..of her, Aryan, and Ayushi..she still remembers the first time they met..

Flashback

Raveena exited the airport..and saw her di standing with with a man..and by the way he was standing close to her di..it must be the Aryan guy..

R- Di..she launched herself at her..and hugged her tightly..

Ay- Aare..bas..she pushed her..a bit harshly..baap re..what are you eating these..kitni moti ho gayi hain..

R- Woh..sorry..she shuffled i was feeling excited to meet you..so i hugged you. She said feeling embarrassed that Ayushi said these things infront of someone else..

Ay- Anyways..this is Aryan and Aru..yeh hain my little elephant..Raveena..

Ar- Ayu..don't give her such nicknames..sab ka apna body structure hota hain..and at that moment..Aryan had won her over..afterwards they were like peas in a pod..

She would always be around him..whenever he was at their home..

R- Oye..Mr Akkdu..khana khao..di is busy with talking to her friends..she took care of him..initially she had tiny crush on him..but that all evaporated quickly..

She would also take stand for him..when Ayushi and Aryan had a fight..

R- Di..Aryan is right..ek message kar deti..he would have been satisfied..

Ay- Raveena don't interfere in this..you are little kid..stay in your limits..

The first time she had been really angry with Aryan was when he was teaching Ayushi.. how to fire a gun..

R- Tum pagal ho..why would do that..just because you belong to mafia family..you want my di to become like you..

Ar- I am teaching her..so that she can keep themselves safe..

R- You know what would be better?? You guys..should breakup..kal ko tumhare dushman ne hume harm kiya toh..

Ar- Come on yaar..no one can dare harm you guys..

R- But..please think about leaving this hell hole..atleast for my di..

Raveena's claim..became truth soon enough..as her and Ayushi were coming back from shopping..they were kidnapped..

Being kidnapped was the worst thing in her life..she kept hearing her di screaming..and she couldn't do anything to save her..as they were kept in different rooms..

M- Tch..tch..yeh sab nahi hota if..you guys tell me all the secrets of Aryan Singh Rathore..

R- Go to hell..she spat..and he turn slapped her hard..

M- Abhi dikhata hoon tujhe..he started kissing and pawing at her..the more she squirmed the more he bit her hard..he tore her dress..and that was the last straw for her..she pushed him..and sat on and using all her strength she started choking him...until he died..

She used his shirt to cover him up..and tried to find a way out..only to be get followed by dogs..yearning to attack her..

It was two days later..Ayushi was thrown into her room..she looked a lifeless being..

R- Di..

Ay- You were right..yeh sab Aryan ki wajah se hua hain..but please usse mat batana yeh..he wouldn't be able to live with the guilt..Raveena sat there crying...for her di..as she breathed her last..she vowed to keep her di's last wish..but the friendship they had..was broken and destroyed beyond repair.. because for her all of this happened because of Aryan..and she would never forgive him for that..

Ps- Hey guys..so this is the past..the next chapter will be the reconciliation between them..and do you like this Flashback???