Chapter 29

Hey guys..here is the chapter in which Imlie communicates her feelings to Aryan..and please do comment on how it is..

Aryan had came back upstairs with the breakfast..he kept the tray on the side table next to her bed..she was laying on her stomach..she looked at him and said..

Im- I am not hungry..

Ar-(caressing her cheek)- Did i make you feel uncomfortable?? He asked..then proceeded to tie the knots of her dress..when she didn't say anything he was going to leave..when Imlie said..

Im- I don't want to be the other women in this relationship..He stiffened and turned to look at her..

Ar- What are you talking about? He sat on the bed..a bit far away..

Im- When i was forced to marry Aditya..i didn't know he already had a wife..it always felt humiliating and degrading to ask for some sort of affection from him..when it was wrong..

Im- Whatever you have with Jo..i want you to finish it..and be with me..and if you don't want to leave..i will leave...maybe stay at a PG..

Im- What will you choose??

Ar- Breakfast kar lo..it is getting cold..he said and left without a backward glance..Imlie took the pillow..and screamed into it..

Im-(thinks) Whatever..i am not going to sit around and wait for him..Jo ke saath rehne hain to reh jaye..i don't care..

Aryan took another sip of the whiskey..why was it tasting so bitter..was it expired?? He looked the bottle..but it was fairly new one..

Vi- Drinking early?? Viraj came inside..and Aryan handed him a drink..which he denied..

Ar- Well when a girl like Imlie..baffles you..likes to give you ultimatum..things are bound to get complicated..

Vi- I mean is it that bad to break up with Jo..aisa toh nahi hain ki you guys are married and want to get divorce..besides..there is mo comparison between Imlie and her..

Ar- No there isn't..but i guess Jo was a safety net for after Ayushi left..

Vi- Yaar..kya hua hain..i am dying to know..Aryan sighed knowing Viraj would not stop irritating him until he knows the truth..so told him everything..from the day he met Ayushi, bonding with Raveena, and Ayushi's planned death..

Vi- Oh..have you talked to Raveena?? Maybe you need to reconcile with her..

Ar- But what should i say..it has been so long..we have become different persons now..

Vi- It is upto you to decide when you want to talk to her..but believe me..i think you should make a decision about Imlie soon..what if she actually decides to leave you..

Ar- She can't..i made sure of that..when she signed the contract..

Vi- Kya matlab??

Ar- It is secret..

Imlie was getting bored in the house..so she decided to go and meet Raveena..as she was leaving..she saw Jo entering Aryan's room..she glared at both of them and left..it looks like Aryan had made his decision..

She quickly went outside..and saw Viraj on his motorbike..

Im- Viraj?? Kahan jaa rahe ho??

Vi- I..i..Ahem..Raveena se milne..

Im- Awww..someone has a crush on her..but do you even know where she lives..

Imlie giggled at his sheepish looks..she sat on the backside and told him that she will give him directions..whereas Jo was happy that no one was in the house not even the dogs..as they have gone to the vet with Mahesh..she can finally finish what she started..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you will like the chapter..please do comment..