Chapter 32

Hey guys..i will not another chapter after this..because..it seems you all are not getting any notifications..as many of you haven't read the re-edited chapters of Beyhadh. Please do check them out and also check Jealousy looks good on you..only then i will write any new chapter..

Imlie and Mahesh were standing infront of the ICU..they were both worried about Aryan..and Imlie was close to having a panic attack..seeing her hands slick with blood..she tried to wipe it away..but the blood had dried up..

M- Imlie..he held her..as she had started shaking..due to a panic attack..

Im- I..i tried to kill someone..this..is her and Aryan's blood...please remove it..pl..please..she starting to shout loudly...

Mahesh had no choice but to steer her towards a women's washroom..

M- Imlie..dear go inside and wash your hands..

Im- I..i can't..spoke still feeling dazed..

Mahesh sighed..he looked around and no one was near the ladies washroom..so he took Imlie inside..and helped her clean her hands..but he winced..her hands been cut from the glass that's why she was still bleeding..

He quickly went outside..thankfully a nurse had reached there..

Nu- Are you mad?? Yeh ladies washroom..kya kar rahe ho tum yahan..should i call security..

M- Chup..ek dum chup..i am trying to say something..Andar ek ladki hain..she needs medical attention..and isse phele aap kuch bakwass karo..know this that she is my sister..so go and take care of her..and just to keep her mouth shut..she paid her handsomely..

Few minutes later Imlie came outside with bandages on her hand and legs as well..but the nurse was still glaring at Mahesh..not believing that they were brother and sister.

Imlie had calmed down a bit..and Mahesh made her sit on one of the chair..he stood up thinking of bringing some water..Imlie held his hand

Im- Bhai..usse..kuch hoga toh nahi na?? She asked him teary eyed..

M- Nahi dear..kuch nahi hoga..usse..besides..he will definitely take his revenge from Jo for besting him..Imlie smiled a bit..

Im- Bhai..Viraj and Raveena ko nahi pata uske baare mein..

M- You stay here..and he looked around and saw a water cooler..and brought a glass of water for her..drink this..i will call him..

In Raveena's house

Raveena had made the waffles..when Imlie said she wanted to return home..

R- Viraj..

Vi- Hmm..

R- Does Aryan..really love Imlie??

Vi- Love ka pata nahi..but he definitely likes her..

R- Hmm..chalo..let's go to my room and have these waffles..

Vi- Hmm..excuse me?? What are your intentions miss?? He teased her..😏😏

R- You see..she came closer to him and whispered..I..want..to eat..

Vi- Eat??? He gulped..feeling very bothered..all of a sudden..

R- Eat these waffles..she winked and walked forward and he followed her..she had just reached the stairs..when Viraj got a call from Mahesh..

M- Viraj..are you with Raveena?? Put the phone on speaker.  He puts that...

Vi- Kya hua??

M- Aryan is in the hospital..Jo was poisoning him..and then she shot him as well..you guys need to come to hospital soon..

Vi- That..he stopped himself from saying the..he cuts the call and went towards Raveena..

Vi- Raveena..

R- We have to go..she was feeling a strange sense of panic..let me get the car keys..she quickly kept the plate on the table..and searched for the keys..

R- SUNDAR..MERI CAR KEYS KAHAN HAIN?? She screamed loudly..

Vi-(cupping her cheeks) Look at me..calm down..

R- He..he..

Vi- Kuch nahi hoga..usse..he is a sakt jaan..aur kuch hua toh Imlie will elbow him..so please calm down..i will take you to the hospital..

R- Thank you..

Su- Sir..yeh Mam ka inhaler..unhe attack aata hain..toh she has problems breathing..

Vi- Thanks..

Viraj left with Raveena..as Sundar looked on..he was Raveena's bodyguard since childhood..he had grown fond of that little girl..and he felt that there was someone to love and take care of her..

Ps- Hey guys..so this is filler episode..and you will get the new episode..once you fulfill my request..