Chapter 33

Hey guys..so sorry if you were unable to read the last chapter..there was some glitch related to Wattpad..here is the new chapter...hope you enjoy..and i am updating for me loyal reader..who always comment..whether with a line or an emoji.

By the time Raveena and Viraj had reached the hospital..the doctor too had came out..

Im- Doctor..Aryan theek hain..Raveena stood behind her and rubbed her shoulders..giving her some sort of support..

Dr- It is touch and go for a while..we have removed the bullet..but the main damage was done by the poison..which we have removed.

However, we have to wait and see what happens when Mr.Rathore wakes..

M- When can we see him??

Dr- Just wait for half an hour..once he is shifted to the private ward..you can meet him. The doctor left..and Imlie sagged with relief into Raveena's arms..

R- Who did this??

M- Woh..Aryan had a girl..friend..Jo..she did that..

Vi- Come on yaar..that bitch wasn't a girlfriend..they just had a friends with benefits relationship..

R- Tch..trust Aryan to pick the worst persons to form a relationship with..

Raveena rolled her eyes..as everyone looked at her offended..

R- Abe gadhon..not you guys..she said trying to lighten the mood..

Half an hour later..Aryan was shifted into the private room and everyone had gone inside to see him..

Vi- Look at him..sote hue bilkul shaant baache jaise..waise pura din..Akkdu ban ke ghoomta hain..

R- Yeh aise kyun hain?? Where is file?? Mein tumhe paise kis baat ke dete hoon??

Im- Meri maarzi mein jo karun tumhe kya?..Why should i choose you??

M- By god..tum teeno pagal ho..yeh attitude tab kahan chala jaata hain..when he is awake?? Bechare ki faltu mein band baja dete ho..

R- Imlie..be careful..Mahesh is here to fight with you for Aryan's affections..😏😏

M- That whole sentence is so wrong..😖😖😖

Ar- Aare bhai..sone do..

Im- ABP!! Imlie hugged him tightly..only for him to groan loudly..

Ar- Yaar..yeh ladki poori.. Jungli hain..

M- Imlie..calm down for a bit dear..How are you feeling Aryan..??

Ar- Like i am shot..and poisoned..he snapped back..

Vi/R/Im- Welcome back Aryan..all three of them looked at eqch other and laughed loudly..while Mahesh just sighed..he will definitely go insane one day..

Vi- Waise..Mahesh..did you forget to call two people..

M- ... Before he could say anything..the door opened with a bang.. and in came Arvind and Arpita..

Arpi- Aru..she went towards him and hugged him..tu theek hain na..

Nu- Excuse me?? Yeh private ward hain toh iska matlab yeh nahi ki aap sab itna shout kare..jo log mil chuke hain..please leave..

Others nodded and left..while Arpita and Arvind stayed with him..

Im- Bhai..can you make sure Jo is in the torture room??

R- You guys..have a torture room?? Can i join you Imlie?? Please..

M-(whispers) Viraj apni ladki ko sambhal le..yeh bechari Imlie ko bhi khatarnak bana degi..

Vi- Han toh what is the problem??

M-(whispers) Well she is a bit naive..and kind hearted..I don't want her to harden up..

Vi- 🤨😏😏

M- Oh shut up..

Vi- I didn't say anything..

R- Hello tum dono kya baatein kar raho ho??

M- Nothing..

Mahesh sat down on chair..while the trio were whispering and planning something..he really needed a holiday from mothering these people..

Ps- Hey guys..so Aryan is awake..and he and Arpita will have a much needed talk..also do you like the trio..and poor Mahesh..😜😜maybe this is the right time to introduce a girl for him?? What say??