Chapter 40

Hey guys..thank you for all the messages..here is the new chapter filled with Arylie and Viraj & Raveena scenes.

Viraj went to his room..and gently placed Raveena on the bed..yet she was glaring at her..

Vi- What?? He asked amused..she looked like a cute angry bird..

R- You wanted to help me..that is fine..but don't touch me..without my permission..he gave a small smile..and took the pain spray from the bedside drawer..

Vi- Sorry about..can i? He asked pointing to her leg..she nodded..and he sprayed the pain spray.

R- Oww..it burns a little..she was looking at her leg..when suddenly coffee..dashed into the room..and Raveena literally hugged Viraj..

R- Please..please..isko bol yahan se jaane ke liye..please..please...she was starting to panick..

Vi- Coffee..he rubbed his fur..and told him to leave..and he did whining..

Vi- Calm down..he rubbed her back..he is gone..

R- ...breathing heavily..and then slowly calming down..she backed away a bit..and looked at him..he was quite different from the guys..she had a crush on..

Angular cheek bones, dark brown, and those luscious hair..

Vi- You know..it is wrong to stare someone..he teased..

R- Ahem..sorry..she looked away biting her lips..suddenly he keeps a finger on her lips..stopping her from biting them..

They both looked at each other..and slowly leaned towards each other to kiss..it was a short and simple kiss..but it didn't feel enough for them..

She laid down properly on the bed..and Viraj slowly hovers on her as they continued kissing her..he moved his hands on her body..enjoying her beautiful body..it felt like he was touching cotton candy..

M- Viraj.. What the hell yaar!!! Lock the door..idiots..!!! He went away shuddering..thank the gods..he didn't see something scaring..

Raveena and Viraj looked at each other..then separated giving each other a small smile..

Vi- Woh..i am sorry..i shouted at you today..

R- It is okay..besides..i know the cause of your irritation..it is about your..father..isn't it..

Vi- How did you??

R- Aryan had mentioned about him once..i am sorry he is such a dick to you guys..

Vi- I don't wanna talk about him..

R- Hmm..i guess i should leave..

Vi- Or..😏😏

R- Well..you should close the door ..poor Mahesh..will have a heart attack..she giggled and he laughs loudly..and quickly closes the door..and resumes their make-out session..

In Imlie's room

Im- You look happy. She was sitting to Aryan..copying the class notes in her notebook

Ar- I am..it feels good to have your best friend back..

Im- ABP..

Ar- Hmm..

Im- Can ask you something?? He looked at her with a raised eyebrow..

Ar- What is it??

Im- The nightmare..

Ar- Imlie..i know you mean well..but please don't ask about it..i am not in a mood to share..

Im- Oh..she looked away feeling sad..I have to go..i have some important work..she was going to leave..but Aryan held her hand..

Ar- Don't be sad my jungli..he wiped away the stray tear..from her eyes..

Im- I just wanted to help you..

Ar- Well you can help me in different ways..

Im- 😖😖

Ar- I was actually thinking of a hug..but it is your dirty mind..thinking of something else..

Im-(hitting him) Tum bahut bure ho..

Ar- And tum Jungli..why do always hit me yaar..

Im- Because i enjoy hitting you..🙊🙊 For Imlie..it was an innocent comment..but Aryan..was slowly getting aroused..he pulled her closer into her lap..and slowly moved her to and fro on him..while kissing her..

Imlie gasped..feeling him..she hadn't done..anything remotely physical with anyone..it was her first time in everything..yet she was enjoying..the sensations as they continued kissing..

M- Aryan..yaar!!!

Im- Bhai..she turned to look at him..feeling embarrassed..

M- Tum logo ko yeh saare kaam door open karke hi kyun karna hain..close the bloody door!!! He huffed and left..while both the couples..continued making out..in their rooms..

Ps- Hey guys..here is the new chapter..please give me feedback.. did Raveena and Viraj's kiss happened too soon?? Please comment..