Chapter 31

Hey guys..so i am going to re-edit Beyhadh and i will all the chapters that I have written till now by weekend. And here is the chapter what was happening when Imlie and Viraj went to meet Raveena.

Raveena sighed..breakfast was always a awkward thing in her home..her mother was glaring at her for some reason..she was getting irritated so she loudly clanks the fork on the table.

R- Mom..why are you looking at me like that??

RM- Why didn't you tell me that Ayushi was alive?? And how dare you and that idiot friend of yours attack her. Raveena raised an eyebrow and looked at her father..who was looking at her with smug face.

RM- Answer Me!!

R- First off.. lower your voice..i am your daughter..not your employee..that you will scream and shout at me..she said with cold tone..

R- Second, before asking me for an explanation..just ask your husband for an explanation..she took out her phone.

RD- Raveena..he warned her..

R- You should use this warning tone on your wife..she played the recording..where her dad was telling Raveena..how much Ayushi hated her..and she is very alive..

RM- Y..you..knew..

RD- Yes..he sighed..

RM- Rav..i.. looking at her

R- Save it..i don't need your apologies..besides..your one apology cannot salvage our dead relationship..she pushed her plate away and left..not having the appetite to have breakfast with them..

She went into the kitchen..and puts on the music & her favorite apron..and decided to bake waffles for herself..she continued dancing and baking..when she heard two new voices..

Vi- My my..the pretty princess knows how to cook?? Raveena turned around and quickly switched off the music and removed her apron..

R- Imlie!!! Babe..kaisi hain tu??

Im- I am good..

Vi- Hello i am here too..

R- I know..but since called me pretty princess..i will not talk to you..

Vi- So? Should i call you baby elephant..Pin drop silence..Viraj looked on as Raveena started crying and turned away..

Im- Viraj..are you mad?? Imlie scolded him..she went towards Raveena..who was giggling ..and winked at her..

Vi- I am sorry..i didn't mean to disrespect you..i was just joking..He was feeling bad..when he heard giggling..

Vi- Real mature guys..he pouted..

R- Aww..you are too cute..she came towards him and pinched his cheeks..tum log waffle khaogaye??

Im- Han sure..Imlie was feeling like a third wheel..her heart was twisting as she remembered Jo going into Aryan's room..moreover..she was feeling restless for some reason..

Raveena had served the waffle sandwich..she had made with strawberry and cream cheese..but Imlie was still lost..

Vi- Yo..Earth to Imlie..kahan ho?? Or are you missing someone??

Raveena looked at her..she was itching to tease her more..but she didn't have the strength to talk about Aryan..Ayushi's betrayal still fresh in her mind..she knew she will have to rip off that bandaid one day..but today was not the day..

Im- I am not feeling..i think i will go home..

Vi- Chalo..i will drop you..

Im- No..you stay..i will go by auto..

R- Oh hello..take my car..my driver will drop you home..

Im- Okay..

As Imlie left..Raveena said..

R- She really does love him a lot.. Viraj looked at her..for the first time in his life he felt jealous..that Aryan had the attention of two people..and more than that..these two were so much devoted towards him..he yearned for someone like that in his life..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you will like this chapter..and Did you like the trio's bonding..?? And do you want Viraj to act as a bridge between Raveena and her parents??