Chapter 5

Hey guys..one request..please read the latest chapter of Phoenix..and here is the new chapter..please do comment..

It was a new day..and the dogs have woken up Imlie by licking and even scratching her arm..

Im- Oww..coffee..bad boy..he whined and looked sad..so Imlie just pulled him closer and kissed his head..while the other dogs were also trying to get her attention..

Ar- Coffee, Percy, Max..leave..he ordered and all the three of them left not while bumping into him purposely almost knocking him over..

Im- Good Morning Mr.Rathore..

Ar- Mr.Rathore was my father..don't call me that..you can call me Aryan..

Im- O..kay what brings you here..she quickly looked at the watch..thank god it was just 7 a.m.

Ar- What was Viraj doing in your bedroom..??

Im- He wanted to spend some time with me..if you catch the drift..she winked at him..

Ar- What the hell!! You were told not to do anything physical with any of us..then..

Im- Well..what i can say..he is quite handsome..

Ar- That is wrong..very wrong..i will talk to him..before he could leave Mahesh came in trying to control his laughter..

Im- Kya Mahesh..i was so enjoying his angry bird wala face.
She puffed up her face and mimes him..

Ar- You guys..are absolutely worst..di kaam thi..sabko mein hi milta hoon to tease..he huffed and left..while both of them continued laughing..

Imlie went to make breakfast quickly..only to see that everything was already prepared..

Im- Oh wow..yeh breakfast kisne banaya hain?? Her mouth was salivating seeing panckaes, omelets, poha and waffles..

Arv- I did..he came with own plates..come on have a seat..

Arpi- You are best babe..she gave a flying kiss to him..while others shuddered in disgust seeing the PDA..

Arv- Even better than Aryan??

Ar- Yaar jiju ab aap bhi shuru ho jao..

Im- Gussa kyun ho raha ho?? They just teasing na..

Ar- Don't interfere Imlie..yeh family matter..you are an outsider..

Im- Don't say another word..nahi toh..tumhare pyaare suits and shoes mein barbaad karwa dungi..

Ar- Aacha and who will do it?? You??

Im- No..Percy!!! He came running and peed on Aryan's shoes..

Ar- Percy!!!

Arpi- Imlie..yeh jayada ho raha hain..Aru has every right to be irritated with constant teasing..looking at the boys..you need to stop..and that is an order..

Im- Ahem..sorry waise Arvind ji..i wanted to ask something..

Arv- Han bolo..

Im- Is it possible for me to go to college?? I mean i have completed my 12 th and i wanted to study further..before things became complicated..

Arv- Ya sure..give me your certificates..i will make sure you get admission in the top college..

Im- No!!! I cannot take your help..i wanted to gain admission through my own skills..

Arvind looked at her for a second..she was quite a different person..any other girl..wouldn't have said no..he nodded and he told Imlie..that he will tell about some colleges who take entrance exam and gave scholarships as well..

Imlie was going to say thank you when Viraj exclaimed loudly..

Vi- Who took the Omelets!!!

Im- Ummm..she pointed at Percy running away with the omelets..

Vi- Yaar..i cannot even eat in peace..

M- You already ate 4 omelets..it is a miracle that you are not fat..

Viraj showed his tongue..while Aryan was thinking about whether it is right to send Imlie to college..if their enemies come to know about her..they will definitely try to use to get what they want..he has to talk to Arvind about this..

Ps- Hey guys..so here is the new chapter..and poor Aru..sab pareshaan karte rehte hain usse..even Percy🤣😜

Votes- 20

Comments- 20