Chapter 19

Hey gyys..so another twist in this chapter..hope you will like it..especially the way Aryan will be pining for Imlie..

It was an hour since Jo has came to Rathore Mansion..and all they did was drink whiskey..but tasted a bit bitter..and kissed..other than that..no matter how hard Aryan tried..he couldn't get Imlie out of his mind..

Jo- You are in love aren't you??

Ar- Aare yaar..i don't love Imlie..i am attracted to her..but love is too much..

Jo- Toh kya farak padh raha hain..you can be with..yet be with me sometimes..

Ar- I.am.not.like.my. father..he enunciated..i am confused about my feelings..but iska yeh matlab nahi..i will cheat on Imlie..

Jo- Okay..but still..let me help you forget her..she leaned towards him to kiss him..and he tried..by god he tried so hard to feel aroused but nothing..

Ar-(pushing her a bit) Sorry..i can't..just..

Jo- It is okay Aryan..i understand..i should go now..she said her goodbye and left..and then she called someone..

Jo- Main ne apna kaam kar diya hain..that Aryan will never be realise what is happening with him..

On the other hand..Imlie was getting bored..she was with Raveena and her friends..but she felt awkward..she hasn't been in a club..and Viraj was flirting with other girls..

R- Hey babe..

Im- Hi..she said..

R- Aww..are you feeling uncomfortable??

Im- I haven't been in a disco ever..so i don't feel doing anything..

R- Alright..just give half an hour for the party..and then we will leave..and have a sleepover at my house..what say??

Im- You are the best dear..

R- Chalo..let's go dance..Raveena led her to the dance floor where other girls were dancing..few seconds later..Imlie got a call from Rathore Mansion..that Aryan was not feeling well..she cuts the call and looks around for Viraj..

Im- Viraj..

Vi- Hey doll..he looked at her panicked face..kya hua..

Im- We have to go back home..Aryan ki tabiyat kharab ho gayi hai..he nodded quickly and went towards the exit.

Raveena had seen the hasty retreat..she quickly followed them..not before taking a gun from her bodyguard..

Imlie and Viraj had just reached his car..when they saw few men surrounding them..

Vi- Ofcourse..Aryan never called us..

Im- Kya??

Vi- This is all a trap..the boys converged on Viraj..and he pushed Imlie away..Imlie was feeling scared not for herself but for Viraj..all men were quite buffy..but Viraj was handling himself quite well..until one of the men..injected him something..and he falls down..

M1- Tch..tch..stay down..pakkdo ladki ko..

Im- No..no..chodo mujhe..

Vi- Im..he struggled..but he couldn't get up..as the men were taking away Imlie..he couldn't do anything..

A second later few of the men dropped off like flies..the man who held Imlie and Imlie turned around to see Raveena..she had shot those..

R- If don't wanna die..then let her go..he made a show of leaving her..and Raveena stepped forward..when someone tasers her..

R- Ahhhhh....

M2- You are becoming quite bothersome..he pushed her away she fell down unconscious..and took her gun away..

M2- Let's go..

Viraj was groaning in pain..not only Imlie was taken away..but Raveena was hurt as well..he tried to move his body..but nothing happened..slowly..he succumbed into darkness..

Ps- Hey guys..so Imlie is kidnapped..as it was requested by a reader..and now we will see a shift in Aryan's attitude..and what do you think jo is upto..?? Please comment..