Chapter 12

Hey guys..so here is the next chapter..i will try to post one chapter of Jealousy...and then take a break from writing..for two days..i am getting headaches more frequently..and eyes are paining as well..please do cooperate..

It was almost mid-afternoon that Arpita and Arvind had come back home..while Arpita looked irritated and went to her room..and the dogs followed her..while others looked at him for explanation..

Arv- Woh I just asked her to take it easy..and if possible work from home..

Vi- Bhai..are you deliberately doing this..to get a beating..Aryan aur Arpita di ko nafrat hain ghar pe reh kar kaam karni ki..

M- Saach mein bhai..waise..do you think we should celebrate??

Arv- No..i want this news kept hidden atleast for the time being..anyways where is Imlie..

Ar- She is with Roohi.. the girl she saved from the mall..he said with jealous tone in his voice..

Arv- What happened?? Imlie not giving you enough attention..he winked..Mahesh and Viraj burst out in laughter..while Aryan shook his head and went to meet Arpita..

Arpita was standing infront of the mirror..touching her belly..she couldn't believe that she was pregnant..she looked at Aryan..

Arpi- Aru..aandar aa jaa..bhar kyun khada hain..

Ar- Aapki sena andar aane de tab na..he looked at the dogs..who were standing at the blocking his entrance..

Ar-(hands on hips) Seriously..i am your master..and you are barking at me..aise kya jaadu kiya hain Imlie ne..

Arpi- Coffee, Max, Percy..heel..they make space to let Aryan in..and he hugged her..

Ar- Congratulations di..I am so happy for you..

Arpi- Thank you dear..waise..i hear you are starting to like Imlie..

Ar- Di..it just an attraction..nothing else..and please i don't wanna talk about her..

Arpi- Ok fine..they continued talking about random things..

On the other hand..Imlie was filing the admission form, when she saw the column of marriage..what should she write..she isn't a divorcee yet..

M-(knocking on the door) Imlie..form bhar liya??

Im- Woh..i am stuck..she showed him the column..

M- Imlie..at what age..did you get married??

Im- I will turn 18 in few weeks..

M- Hmm..what!!! Tumhara birthday aane wala..anyways..since you were married before 18..the marriage was null and void because it is an underage marriage..

Im- But i still want to be sure..can you help me draft divorce papers..

M- Of course..anything for you dear..

Im- Thank you bhai..she hugged and Mahesh was becoming teary eyed..he always wanted a little sister..

M- No problem dear..

Vi- Oh my god!!! Mahesh you too..Aryan will blow a gasket..seeing you two together..

M- Yaar tu kabhi toh apna muh band rakh jab dekho tab..comedy..

Vi- Chill yaar..

M- Imlie..jab tu college jayegi na..please find a girl for him..aur woh bhi bikul strict waali..tabhi isko smajh mein aayega kuch..

Vi- Oh please..iss duniya mein aisi koi ladki nahi jo mere level ki ho..

Mahesh shook his head and left..while on the other hand..Aditya was seeing the pictures of Imlie with the Rathore's..he may have lost his money that he got for selling her..but unknowingly that idiot had led her to the Rathore's..this game just got super interesting..

Ps- Hey guys..so do you think Viraj should get a girlfriend?? Also do want the Coffee and Max getting hurt??and finally..Imlie is going to the college..