Chapter 38

Hey guys..double update for all those readers..who comment on my stories..some more romantic scenes of Arylie..

Imlie and Aryan had just finished their breakfast..and Imlie got up to keep the plate away..and give him medication..but he looked away..

Im- ABP..dawai khao..

Ar- No..you promised you will kiss me..and not the kiss on the cheek..she giggled..and then slowly sits on his lap..ensuring she didn't hurt him much..

Im- You big baby..she kissed him slowly on the lips..and he pulled her closer..trying to convey his emotions through the kiss..

Imlie moves her hands on his chest..since he refused to wear a shirt..and he moved his hands on her body..especially her back..inching towards the zip..but Imlie stilled..

Im- ABP..no..she held his hand..

Ar- What happened?? Did i do something wrong??

Im- No..i just don't want you to see the scars on my back..

Ar- Imlie..

Im- Please..Aryan sighed..he couldn't say anything to her..but just to distract her..he continued kissing her..

××××

Viraj was having a bad day today..not only he screamed at Raveena..she was no where to be seen..so he quickly followed her best friend Nia..

Vi- Nia..wait..

Ni- Kya hain?? She said..with attitude..

Vi- Look..i am searching for Raveena..i need to apologize to her..

Ni- Kyun?? Taaki phir hurt karo?? Ek Aryan kam tha??

Vi- Don't you think you are overreacting..her nose flared in anger..

Ni- Go to hell..i will not tell you where Raveena went..you deserve to feel miserable..she huffed and left..

Vi- (thinks)Saach mein..yeh aur Raveena best friends..kaise hain..bhagwan jane..yaar..kya karun..haan Imlie ko call karta hoon..

Viraj called her..but for the first time in his life..he was feeling irritated listening to Arylie giggling and moaning in between..

Vi- Abe gadhon..stop making out for a second..i need Imlie's help..

Ar- Go bother your girl Viraj..

Vi- Meri waali mile mujhe tab na..pata nahi..kahan gayab ho gayi hain..i unintentionally shouted at her..

Im/Ar- You What!! Imlie smiled seeing Aryan's concern..

Vi- Aare yaar..hum baad mein baat karte hain..Imlie please help me na..meet me at the college..

Ar- Nahi bikul nahi..

Im- Hum aate hain Viraj..

Aryan huffed..why does Imlie need to solve everyone's problems???

Im- ABP..hum jaldi wapas aa jaayi hain..don't be angry na..please..she pouted..

Ar- Go..

Im- Thank you..aur tum jayada idhar udhar nahi chalna..work here only samjhe..

Ar- Yes Mam..he said sarcastically..

Im- Looks like my kiss worked..he pulled her closer..

Ar- Don't tempt me..if i get in the mood na..i will not let you leave..

Im- Ahem..she said blushing red..i got to go..

Xxxx

Raveena was standing near the back gate of the mansion..thankfully there was no guard there..she quickly went inside..towards a secret door..and typed the code..

R-(thinks) Well look at that. It is still the same..she quickly went inside..and looked around..not much has changed in the mansion..but it looked more lifeless..

As she was touring the house..she heard growling behind her..she turned to see three dogs..she took a step back..and they moved forward..one of them barked..and Raveena started running..and they followed her..

R- No!!! Stay away!! She shouted..she tried her best to dodge them..

Aryan was working on his laptop..when he heard the shout..Raveena?? Here?? He got up slowly..clutching his side...he went outside his room..and walking towards the staircase..when he saw Raveena running up the stairs and the dogs behind her..

She fell down on the last step..and Percy was going to attack her..

Ar-PERCY HEEL.. He commanded loudly..and all the dogs..backed off..he patted them..to calm them..and asked them to leave..

Ar- Raveena..but she wasn't looking at him..she was breathing heavily..so he had no chose than to slap her..

R- Owww..she rubbed her cheek..kya hain..Catcus kahin ka..

Ar- You are starting to stay with Imlie for too long..now can you stand up..i don't want my stitches to come off..

R- Aacha..aur meri jagah Imlie hoti toh?? Abhi tak you would have taken her in your arms..

Ar- Stay here then..i have work to do..he left..while Raveena looked him with shocked expression..

R- Gadhe!!!! She tried to stand up slowly..her ankle screaming in protest..she slowly walked into his room??

R- You like pink now??

Ar- Yeh Imlie ka room hain..

R- Haye..piya se doori bardast nahi..true love..she stilled..she didn't mean to joke..

Ar- It is okay..come sit here..he patted the space next to him..we have to talk..it had been so long..

Ps- Hey guys..so i know you might feel confused..but when Raveena and Aryan were friends..there were no dogs..they came after Raveena and Aryan's friendship got broken..

And please do comment..