Chapter 14

Hey guys..thank you for loving this book so much..and here is the backstory on Raveena..and this chapter will have Arylie scenes as well..

Raveena came out of the bathroom in her fluffy bathrobe..she loved taking long baths..she took her favorite rose scented moisturizer and applied on her body..caressing her scars..and remembering how she got them in the first place..

She was an introvert from the beginning..with her parents off to work..and having little or almost no time for her..and her dad being a hot head..she found solace in books, coloring, and food..

The reason she got fat..was because of this overindulgence..as she grew..she realised that only one person could make her happy..and it her and her alone..but the journey of self-love wasn't easy..

Sometimes she would hurt herself just to get some sort of release..when it became too much..she took the help of a therapist..and today she is here..loving herself..

She opened her laptop..to write the next chapter of her story..but she was distracted thinking about Viraj..why did that name sound so familiar?? She googled search him and the results on Viraj came..

R-(pouting) Yaar..such a handsome guy..aur woh bhi mafia nikala..and i am a daughter of a police officer..😭😭😭 too bad he was so cute..

She went to sleep dreaming about her characters..and the cutie pie..

Few hours earlier..Viraj and Imlie had reached home..they smiled seeing Arvind pamper Arpita..and Mahesh came and hugged her..

M- Hi sis..here is a gift for you he gave her some papers..Imlie frowned and looked at him..with huge smile..

Im- Thank you...thank you..so much..

Arv- You are free bird now dear..

Im- Waise he just signed them like this?? Mahesh just raised an eyebrow and Imlie asked..did he atleast scream in pain??

M- Of course he did.. As others were talking..Viraj left to his room..he had sent his bodyguard a picture of the two boys..who had been body-shaming Raveena..he had been itching to hurt someone for days now..he will do the deed afterwards..

Mahesh and Arvind were talking..and Arpita saw Imlie going towards the library..she kept a stoic face..but she was happy that her little brother..had someone..he may not say it..but she knows that he feels left out from this family sometimes.

Imlie wanted to share the news with Aryan..she went to the library where he was taking a video call..and Percy was lying by chair..he came tò her and she rubbed his fur...he purred and left after few seconds..

Aryan looked at Imlie..she was getting restless and moved around..so he ended his call and said..

Ar- Jungli..what are you doing here??

Im- Hum na..oh hello..i am not jungli..if i am jungli..you are ABP..anyways..see this..she showed him the divorce papers

Ar- So?? You said na..nothing can happen between us..besides you are under a contract na..

Im-(narrowing her eyes) You know..you are right..so i am thinking ki i should start dating..koi handsome sa ladka ho..she was walking around talking about her preferences when Aryan pulled her closer..

Ar- Don't play with me Imlie..either you want me..or you don't..

Im- If you really want me..then get rid of your so called Jo..aur uske baad..you won't look at another girl except me..

Ar- And what if i just want a friends with benefits type of relationship with you..

Im-(pushing him away) Then it will better that you should stay away from me..you decide..

Imlie left glaring back at him..if he can be tease..she will be bigger tease than him..just wait and watch Mr.Rathore..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you will like the chapter..and please do comment..