Chapter 18

Hey guys..so..sonu2023 gave me an idea..and since Mahesh and Aryan don't have much scenes..here is the one for them..hope you will enjoy...

Aryan reached the Rathore Mansion with dogs..and Mahesh was sitting in the living cleaning his gun..he raised his eyebrow seeing the dog's fur bright red..

Ma- Doctor ne meat mana kiya hain na..especially this motu coffee..he patted Coffee's back...

Ar- Well the meat had insulted Imlie..(sorry for such a crass language)

Ma- Excuse me?? And no one told me??

Ar- Well Jungli..didn't want anyone to know..he sat on the sofa..and a servant brought a small glass of whiskey for him..

Ma- So..how is your jungli??

Ar- Poori Jungli hain..maarti hain..ultimatum deti hain..aur ab bol rahi ki i should break up with Jo..matlab if i am attracted and want to pursue her..i have to become exclusive?? He shook his head..

Ma- Let's reverse the situation..Imlie is still with bastard..but is seeing you..you want to make it official..but she doesn't..do you want to be the second choice in someone's life??

Ar- Well i cannot give her love..i don't do love..

Ma- Di ka dialogue maar raha hain..and now she is married and pregnant..

Ar- Get to the point Mahesh baba..

Ma- I am concerned for both of you..you like caging people..because you are afraid that they will leave you..Imlie wants to be a free bird..i know ki you don't love her yet..but koi bhi decision lena se phele..be clear what you want..he assembled his gun and points it towards him..

Ar- Really?? Poora ghar uski side hain..he pouted...

Ma- Even you..🙊🙈🙈 he winked and left..

Aryan went back to his room after gulping the remaining whiskey..he was having a headache now..there was no liquor in this world that can solve this puzzle..

Im- ABP..

Ar- Imlie..i am tired..

Im- Aare hum toka ee dress..she came and stood in front of her and suddenly screamed..and backed away..Viraj and Mahesh came into the room..

Viraj went towards Imlie who was shaking like a leaf..Viraj looked at him and rolled his eyes..

Vi- Oye Mahesh..kam se kam isse bol dete to wipe his face..

Vi- What did you do..play with dead body..😖😖

Ar- Nikalo sab yahan se..

Mahesh and Viraj took Imlie away..and Aryan punched the table hard..if she couldn't even see him with some blood on his face..how will she accept him..it is better to stay as far away as possible from her..and distract him..he messaged Jo to meet him..

Viraj and Imlie had gone to the club..and for some weird reason..it was Eros Club..

Im- Did you or Aryan change the venue Viraj??

Vi- Aare mujhe kuch nahi pata hain..

R- It was me babe..Imlie turned to look at Raveena looking like a diva in the beautiful high slit gown..

Im- You look so beautiful..

R- Aww..thank you..but it is missing something..Raveena pulled out her purse..and gave her a shimmery lip gloss..

R-(winked) You might get lucky tonight..she winked at her..

Imlie blushed..she wanted Aryan to be here..but seeing him in that state was jarring..she had to remember that these are no ordinary they are mafia..on the other hand, Viraj frowned as Raveena completely ignored him..and he didn't like it one bit..

Ps- Hey guys..so do you like this chapter..and please do comment..abhi aagaye..aur maza aane wala hain..