Chapter 25

Hey guys..here is the new chapter..hope you will like it..and it will have Arylie filled scenes..and a bit with others in the end..

It felt like a full circle for Aryan..they had started with coming to the hospital..leaving to search for Imlie..and then again..coming back to the hospital..while Mahesh took care of Raveena..

He went with the doctor who was taking care of Imlie..the doctor went to close the door..when Aryan stopped him..

Ar- I am coming inside..

Dr- You are not allowed here Mr..we need to undress..Miss Imlie and we cannot have you inside..

Ar- I really don't care..he pushed him away a bit..and went inside..the Doctor rolled his eyes..and went towards Imlie..he had a job to do..

Im- ABP?? Tum yahan..

Ar- Just to ensure tumhe sahi treatment mil rahi hain..Imlie hissed in pain when the doctor puts the disinfectant on her..

Ar- Can't you do it a bit slowly??

Dr- Maybe you should do it then?? The doctor replied him.
Imlie..though tired giggled a bit..Aryan sighed..took a stool and sat near her and then took her hand..and rubbed his thumb on her hand..soothing her..

Im- Aryan..

Ar- Hmmm

Im- Did you know..Viraj has a crush on Raveena..she gave a loopy smile..the pain medicine were kicking in..

Ar- Oh i know..he would have punched me..if he was alright..when i was talking rudely with Raveena..and damn..that girl can really hit..he rubbed his jaw..still feeling the sting of the slap..

Im- Aacha hua..tumhare liye lesson hain..not to mess with women..

Ar- Well i want to mess with my women..

Im-(crying) You love Jo na..ahhhhh ahhhh..she started crying loudly..😭😭😭

Ar- Jungli..be quite..

Im- Tum daant rahe ho mujhe..she continued crying..so Aryan had no choice but to kiss her cheek..

Dr- Ahem..i have dressed her wounds..and please let her take some rest..do call me if you need anything..he left feeling uncomfortable..

Ar- Go to sleep..

Im- Tum bhi aao na..she patted the bed..Aryan felt torn..he knew this was all the medicines talking..but still he nodded..Imlie backed up a bit..and Aryan laid down..and pulled Imlie closer to him..

Ar- Sleep now..

Mahesh was drinking the disgusting hospital coffee when he saw Arvind and Arpita voming towards him..

Arpi- We leave for one week..and all hell breaks loose..

Arv- Tum log sahi mein..trouble magnets ho..what happened..

M- Well it is a long story..Aap log baith jao..and he told them everything..

Arv- Well damn..

Arpi- Did..Aryan and Raveena talk to each other??

M- Na..she is resting and Aryan is with Imlie..

Arv- This is what i am afraid of..Viraj and Imlie getting attacked, Ayushi being the culprit..yet i feel like we are missing something..these people are just pawns..someone else is orchestrating this..

Mahesh was getting angry now..is it so bad that they wanted some happiness in their life..they all need to be more alert..they have more enemies now..than they had previously thought..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like it..do you like Imlie's behavior?? And Aryan's???