Chapter 37

Hey guys..here is the next chapter..some more Arylie moments..and Raveena finally coming to Rathore Mansion..

It has been restless night for Imlie..Aryan had woke up several times..he had been seeing nightmare after nightmare..so the next time Imlie woke up..he had been getting ready..he probably ordered his servants to bring his clothes here..

Im- ABP..kahan jawat ho??

Ar- Office..i have work to do..

Imlie got up from the bed..his voice was missing the usual mix of teasing and sarcastic tone..he used to answer her sometimes..she stood infront of him..and looked him..

He looked like a mess..having not able to sleep properly..she puts a hand on chest..and then started unbuttoning his shirt..

Ar-(raising his eyebrow) Someone is in mood..

Im- Yes..in a mood to hit you..😒😒 tumhari tabiyat theek nahi hain..you didn't sleep properly last night..and now you are going to work..Are you mad??

Ar- I am fine Imlie..he stepped back..buttoning his shirt again..

Im- Theek hain..i am calling Jiju and Arpita di here..let them decide..she was going to leave..and Aryan held her hand..

Ar- Stop..fine..i will not go to office today..but work from home..

Im-(sighs) Alright fine..Now go take some rest..i will bring some breakfast..

Ar- No need..he pointed towards her study table..there was a tray..she went towards it..and opened the cloche...it was waffles..something she had been recently addicted to..

Im- Who..she was going to ask..when Aryan hugged her..from behind..nuzzling his face in her neck..

Ar- Jiju..ne banaya hain..

Im-(turning in his arms) Chalo then let's have breakfast..

Ar- Phele ek kiss..he leaned towards her..and she kissed his cheek...while he just glared at her..

Ar- Imlie..i am not a kid..i want a proper kiss..

Im- Hmm..but only after you eat your medicine and breakfast..

Ar- Fine..the things i do for you..they proceeded to have breakfast..

Mahesh was playing with his food..while others looked on..

Arpi- Arvind..isse kya hua??

Arv- Don't know..

Vi- Pakka ladki ki chakkar hain..

Arpi- Come on Viraj..he is a sensible person..aise kuch nahi hain..

Arv- Mahesh...he called out..

M- Hmm..kya hua..

Arv- That is what i am asking..kya hua?? You are looking tensed..

M- Do you the remember the accident 5 years ago?? Are you sure that person is died..

Vi- Mahesh..don't bring up the past..or that bastard's name in this house again..he threw the spoon on the table..and left..

Arpi- Viraj is right..he died..end of story..Arpita too left in anger..

Arv- What happened??

M- I was at the orphanage..i had gone to meet Roohi..the little girl was getting adopted by her extended family..on her father's side..it was there i saw him..i tried to follow him..but i couldn't find him..

Arv- Does Aryan know??

M- No..i haven't told him about this..

Arv- It is for the better..and please don't mention it in front of Imlie..the girl has a good heart..but she is way too curious for her own good..if she tries to find answers..she might anger Aryan..

M- Okay..

Raveena was getting fed up..this was the third time..she had called out Viraj's name..and he was not listening..she shook him hard..

Vi- What the hell!! Kya hain?? He asked loudly.. Raveena looked at him with her arms crossed..

R- Kiske khayal mein khoye hue ho?? And when will you start torturing Jo.I will join you..she whispered the second question..

Vi- Why do you care?? You are no longer Aryan's friend..so you are not welcomed in our house..and stop thinking the world revolves around you..

Ni- Oye..muh band kar apna..

R- Nia..let it be..i am sorry..i forgot my place..i won't trouble you again..

She and Nia went to the back seat..as the class had started..and Viraj finally realized what he had done in anger..

Vi-(thinks) Yaar..yeh sab uss Mahesh ki wahaj se hua hain..na woh uss aadmi ka naam lete nahi..na mujhe gussa aata..ab kaise sorry bolu Raveena ko..

Here Nia was worried about her friend..she was feeling afraid..Raveena was quite emotional sometimes..

R- I can see the question in your eyes..Nia..

Ni- Woh Are you alright? After what Viraj said..

R- He is right dear..i am not Aryan's friend right now..and i aim to rectify it..she said..with smirk..

Ni- Kya karne waali hain tu??

R- Breaking into Rathore Mansion..🙊🙊

Ni- Tere kuch nahi ho sakta hain..she shook her head..

R- Aww..you know me so well dear..they both chuckled..and continued taking notes..

Ps- Hey guys..here is the new chapter..and do you like the first fight of Raveena and Viraj?? And the Arylie scene??