Chapter 28

Hey guys..this for readers who wanted a chapter filled with Arylie scenes...hope you will love the chapter..and please do check the message board once.

Mahesh, Arvind, and Arpita were having a headache..they had to handle three babies..Viraj..Aryan..Imlie..

Viraj and Imlie..they can understand..but Aryan?? He was throwing tantrums..as Imlie had thrown him out of the room..for few minutes..and Viraj teased him..

Vi- You are behaving like a whiny dog..she is changing her clothes..can't you stay put patiently..he said walking slowly towards his room..

Ar- Really now?? And who was it..that was continously asking about Ayushi?? Humare dushman ko pasand karne laga hain tu?

Vi- You are getting old Aru..you are losing your touch..poor Imlie..he winked..and Aryan just glared at him..

Imlie was getting fed up of the incessant knocking on the door..she had just put a spaghetti dress..and opened the door..

Im- Are you mad?? Tum do minute ruk nahi sakte ho??

Ar- (coming inside) I am feeling sleepy..he plopped on the bed..and patted the side next to him..

Im- ABP.. kyun pareshaan kar rahe ho..ek toh waise hi kal se college jana hain mujhe..

Ar- Kyun jana hain college..why don't you stay at home for week..

Im- Because i don't want to hide..i want that bitch to know that..she didn't break my spirit..

Ar- My my bitch and all huh?? And here i thought..you were so innocent..

Imlie climbed on the bed and half leaned on Aryan and whispered..

Im- Tumne abhi..kuch bhi nahi dekha hain..Aryan looked at her and then her lips..he leaned upwards to kiss her..but she backed away..

Im- Taking the medication from the night stand she asked..will you put the cream on the back..she turned and showed her back..Aryan gulped..the dress held itself with those knots..this girl was really playing with her..well to can play a game..

Ar- (whispered) No matter what happened..don't move..Imlie shivered at his the way he gave the order..

He took the cream..and then slowly opened the first knot..

Im- ABP..kya..she tried to move..but Aryan held her..

Ar- Dont..Move..

He kissed her wound..and then applied the cream..he continued on till he reached the last knot..sometimes kissing or caressing her wound..Imlie was trying hard to control her squirming..and fighting her instinct to hold her dress..

He keeps her hair on the side..and then started kissing her neck..and she finally moaned..not being able to control her..after a few seconds..he stood up..and Imlie blinked..

Ar- Don't ever play with me dear..you will lose..and lie on your stomach..so that the cream doesn't spread on the bedsheet..i will go and bring some breakfast..

Imlie blinked as he left..this man will make him mad..but a second later..she felt conflicted..there were no labels on them..and Jo still comes to meet him..she cannot and would not be the second woman in the relationship again..they seriously need to have a chat on this..

Ps- Hey guys..here is the episode..hope you like it..please do comment..and give me suggestions on what you wanna see next