[01]

HER small hand was making small movements as she was trying to perfect her drawing. It was a picture of her father.

Well the way she pictured him in her mind. She never really knew who her father was or how he even looked like. All thanks to her imperfect mother who was never really around the house.

She smiled at her finish piece and gently stroked her fathers face on the paper. A memory the little girl made up in her mind popped up in her mind, making her smile even wider if it was even possible.

It was really depressing at the fact that a seven year old had made up fake memories of her with her father all because her own selfish mother didn't want to talk about him. So, instead of being disappointed with her mother she just created her own little perfect world in her innocent precious mind.

Her bedroom door was slammed opened so that's when she turned her entire body around to see her drunken mother standing there, staring at her. Stella's bright eyes stared at her mother back with a sad look in them.

"What are you doing, Stella?" Kate asked her daughter who's big brown eyes started to avoid her eyes.

Stella tried her hardest to hide her drawing of her father while trying not to make it noticeable. But of course Kate was a well trained werewolf hunter so absolutely nothing went past her.

The adult Argent stormed towards her and then ripped the paper away from the small girls hands. Stella quickly stood up from her chair and ran to the corner of her room, making her small as she prepared for her mother to yell at her for even thinking about her father.

"Are you kidding me?" Kate asked herself and had let out a small dark chuckle when she saw the drawing of her daughter holding hands with her father. The two of them smiling widely, chat bubbles on top of their heads saying 'I love you' to each other.

Kate's eyes were soon filled with hatred as she started to think about that man in the picture. She snapped her attention towards her daughter who was pushing herself against the wall, trying hard to be away from her own mother.

"How many times have I told you to never draw, talk, or think about him! Huh?"

"I'm sorry, mommy." Stella whimpered out to her mom.

"I'm sorry, mommy. Stop being such a cry baby! Honestly! You're weak!" Kate mimicked her before chuckling darkly, getting closer to Stella. "Tell me, sweetie. How would you think your father would be like?"

"B-brave... Strong, tall, and kind." Stella tried to tell her mom but to be honest she was quite scared of her.

"Aw, well that's to bad isn't it? He's none of those things. He's a coward. He's weak just like you. Oh! And he's horrible. So get over it, kid. It's time to grow up." Kate yelled at her once she was right in front of the seven year old who had tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I want my daddy! You're a mean mommy! I hate you!" Stella yelled out but ended up choking in her tears.

She gasped and covered her mouth when she realized what she had just said.

"I'm so sorry, mommy! I didn't mea-"

"You want to know something about your dad?" The small girls eyes instantly lit up at the mention of her father.