[24]

STELLA was currently glaring at the boy beside her because she was drawing on the table outside, until he decided to scare her from behind her which resulted into her messing up the drawing

STELLA was currently glaring at the boy beside her because she was drawing on the table outside, until he decided to scare her from behind her which resulted into her messing up the drawing. So, she was incredibly pissed at him at the fact that he made her ruin a perfect 8 hour drawing she was still working on. Stiles being completely oblivious at the fact that she wanted to crush his skull with her bare hands, but the other pack members weren't able to look past that fact.

The brunette was even more angry at the fact that Stiles still didn't know about her broken heart. The one that he broke without intending to.

Although, she did forgive Lydia without even saying it out loud to her. She realized how wrong it was for her to blame the green eyed girl. She just had to try to move on from the fact that the boy didn't want her and wanted Lydia instead.

Yes, it was foolish for a girl to be completely outraged over some teenage boy. But, if you were in Stella's shoes you'd know how painful it was for her. She didn't just have a small crush on the Stilinski kid. It was bigger than that. More like love. And if you knew Stella personally, you'd know how hard it was for her to have herself love someone.

"Okay, so what happens to a person who has a near-death experience and comes out of it seeing things?" Scott asked, trying to clear the air.

"And is unable to tell what's real or not?" Stiles added, still unaware at the Argent glaring at the side of his head.

"And is being haunted by demonic visions of dead relatives?" Allison decided to speak up and ask but then her eyes stopped on Stella.

"And is exploding more than usual?" Allison asked again but this time softer, making everyone to stare at her in confusion but realized when they noticed her staring at the ex-convict.

"Why are you looking at me?" Stella grumbled, shoving her notebook into her backpack as she started to shift uncomfortably in front of everyones gaze.

"Stella, you've been blowing up on everyone. Don't think I didn't hear about what happened during History class with Peppa. That isn't like you."

"Oh, please. Don't say crap like that, Allison. It was only a matter of time before I blew up on somebody. Especially, on somebody like Peppa the pig." Stella says out loud making Scott look at her as if she was a whole other person.

"They're all locked up because they're insane." Isaac changed the subject quickly.

"Ha. Can you at least try to be helpful, please?" Stiles asked him angrily making Stella huff in annoyance not wanting to deal with this anymore.

"For half my childhood, I was locked in a freezer. So, being helpful is kind of a new thing for me." Isaac snapped at him, leaning closer, not noticing the way Stella was making two fists.