[41]

STELLA groaned loudly when Allison came into her room which caused the short haired brunette to roll her eyes. Allison knew that her cousin was getting tired of her always checking on her but she couldn't help it. She wanted to make sure that she was sane and doing okay. She didn't want a repeat of what happened with Stiles. They actually thought that it was Stiles who they were talking to but they ended up getting tricked.

"Allison, I am completely me. Kurai hasn't taken over my body... yet. But, I'm me right now. So, let me watch Supernatural in peace!" Stella groaned even more when Allison shook her head no and got on top of the bed, laying next to her.

"Kurai might do all the killings but you told me that you remember everything that she made you do. You were aware of what 'you' were doing. Don't tell me you aren't scared that she'll take over you again?" Allison asked with an eyebrow raised because she knew damn well that Stella was terrified.

"Of course, I'm scared, Ally! The demon bitch took over my freaking body and made me kill innocent people." Stella yelled back but then let out a loud sigh, trying to calm herself down.

"Then, let me take care of you while you heal." Allison smiled at her causing Stella to groan again.

"I know, I just feel so helpless now. You guys are trying hard to find something for me and Stiles. And I've just been in bed." Stella huffed.

"You aren't helpless, Stel. We want you to rest before you get back up on your feet again."

"I can already get back on my feet. I'm doing perfectly fine now. My leg is already feeling better than three days ago, actually. A lot better by the way." Stella mentioned.

"We want to make sure that you are fully healed. Not half way or just a lot better. We want you to be one hundred percent healed."

"I love you, Ally. But, you worry about me too much." Stella let out a small laugh as she told her how she felt which only made Allison bite her bottom lip nervously.

"You're my little cousin. I need to worry about you a lot. The only family I've got left are just you and my dad. I'm not losing anymore family to the supernatural, Stella." Allison admitted her feelings making Stella feel sick to her stomach with guilt because she didn't know that that was how she felt.

"You two are my only family, too. Which is why I get angry a lot when you two don't let me help. I'd rather die along side you guys than to let you guys get killed without having me there to try to save you both." Stella whispered and she felt herself getting happy at the fact that her and her cousin were actually talking about how they felt.

Stella didn't mind and would never mind sharing her deepest and darkest feelings to Allison. She was always going to be her person. And since she was her person, she didn't mind talking about her feelings. And that was saying something because Stella rarely talks about her feelings to anybody else. But, Allison was someone different.

"We'll protect each other more often then." Allison reassured her that she would let her help them fight the supernatural creatures instead of keeping her safe first.

"Nous protégeons ceux qui ne peuvent pas se protéger eux-mêmes." Stella whispered as she stared up at the ceiling with a tiny smile on her face.

"Nous protégeons ceux qui ne peuvent pas se protéger eux-mêmes." Allison whispered back with a smile as well before she went back to serious again and talked about her cousins health again,

"Are you sure you're okay, though? You seemed to be awfully calm about the whole Kurai thing. I know that you're scared about it happening again. But, aren't you freaking out about what happened?"

"Allison!" Stella whined.

"Right, sorry."

"How are Chris and Derek doing? What about Peter?" Stella asked trying to change the subject not wanting to talk about herself with Kurai and how she's been feeling with the situation anymore, wanting to take her mind off of it, "Oh, I hear Stiles is in Eichen House, too. I had to hear that from Scott."

She felt Allison get tensed at the questions she had asked making her furrow her eyebrows down in confusion.

Stella turned her body so that she was now facing her cousin who looked nervous an guilty. Stella had been seeing that face on her since the other night. Which was the day Coach Finstock got shot with an arrow, the nogitsune tricked everyone, and when Allison went with Lydia to go talk with Peter.

"What do you know that I don't know about, Celestine Allison Argent?" Stella had said her cousins entire full name making Allison look at her in shock.

"You know how much I hate my first name, Diane." She shot back with Stella's middle name which made her roll her eyes at how childish she was at times.

"You're not telling me something, Allison. What is it?"

"Nothing. I'm not hiding anything from you, I swear." Allison tried to act cool but it wasn't really working because Stella knew her extremely well, she probably knew her better than herself.

"Wanna know how I know that you're lying to me?" She asked narrowing her eyes at the short haired brunette who only gulped harshly and slowly nodded, "Because you tend to look away from my eyes when ever you lie."

"Stella, I promise you that I have nothing to tell you. I'd tell you if it was important." Allison tells her before speaking up again, "They're doing fine. They're just getting frustrated, you know? Wouldn't you? Knowing that you've done absolutely nothing wrong but still have to get locked up because someone accused you. Peter is... Peter. He hasn't done anything ever since Derek got locked up but we never know with him, really. Stiles decided to lock himself up in Eichen House because he didn't want any of us to get hurt. He got really upset when he heard that you got dragged into the mess because of him."

Allison glared at Stella when she opened her mouth to talk, "No, you are not going to get locked into Eichen House, too. Just because your little boyfriend is there. I'm sure he won't cheat on you with some crazy person from Eichen. You're better off with us."

"Fine, whatever you say. Now, go away. I want to watch the Winchester brothers do their thing." Stella tried to push her off making her smile but did what she was told and got out of her room, closing the door behind her.

Allison quickly walked into her room and dialed Lydia, the only person who she was able to talk to at the moment. Since, Lydia was the one who found out about it anyways. They weren't exactly sure if it was true but they sort of just know because of certain things that they've seemed to noticed better now.

"Is she okay?" Lydia asked through the phone when she had answered, thinking that Allison called her because something went wrong with Stella.

"She's on to me, Lyds. Stella knows that I'm hiding something from her and it's not making me feel good." Allison sighed heavily, running her fingers through her hair as she paced around her room stressed out.

"Allison, you know an answer to a question that Stella has been asking herself for her entire life. Of course, it's not making you feel good. It's not making me feel good either but we need to keep this a secret until we find a cure for her. She's being possessed by an evil spirit. I think that's more important right now than for her to find out who her father is." Lydia had shot back, who was pacing around her room as well because she too felt bad for hiding that secret from her best friend.

"Are we even going to tell him?"

"Let's not worry about that right now. We just need to take care of her first then we can figure out what we can do with her and her dad."